SEATTLE PEOPLE...SOME OF THE NICEST IN THE COUNTRY?

i read all the forums on here daily and hardly ever post.

right now i live in london and seattle, i commute back and forth.

its kind of weird when you read how some people talk to one another on the various message boards and it always turns out the same.

it seems as if NW people are way nicer than most.

just something i noticed.

hahaha flame me and prove me wrong.

you suck go to hell. there, i proved you wrong. haha. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

nicest... only until they discover you're from oregon. they get real nasty when you're from portland. overall, some of the nicest people i've met besides southern idaho people. i LOVE seattle but still have my portland pride.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Maybe you got it backwards maybe we are nice to Oregonians but its that "We are as goos as you" chip on your shoulder that gets you treatment you find unsavory?
Team Pacific Northwest​

..and we all know, no one is as goos as us.

Word.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Quote:
nicest... only until they discover you're from oregon. they get real nasty when you're from portland.
Sad but true :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
no, Oregon > Washington

Period.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I think overall Seattle people are really nice aswell....big ups Seattle.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

i used to think WA drivers were some of the worst in the country but oregon and WA are a tie for that title.

anyway, i don't have that 'goos' chip on my shoulder. i'm not originally from here (portland, was born in southern california so la county has most of my heart), but i still have my portland pride. seattle is an awesome place and have a damn good time when i visit, but when i make comparisons between the two, it balances out. for example comparing to sz of cities, things to do and sneaker shopping (my info is going to be a bit skewed because i don't know any SB accounts other than GOODS. anyway:

seattle obviously has much more shoe shopping, but other than capitol and NT seattle, where are other places to get LS j's out there? is there a footaction i'm missing? shopping in portland sucks but we got the ES (which i always go to for my launches), niketown and that lame @#%$ footaction 2 the lloyd. and on top of my head from portland to euguene, i can think of 5 sb accounts (3 of which are in portland and surrounding). see, an even balance. i'll keep my sneaker shiopping in portland though.

i love our 'big, little city feel' feel out here. i just wish portland would keep the coffee shops out of our city and deport that coffee shop thing back to seattle. it's not needed here.

see, no chip on any shoulder. i wanna embrace my PNW bretheren (sp?). i love all ya'll fools, lol.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

The sports world sure thinks that Oregon is better than Washington . . . just sayin.
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY USED TO CALL ME . . .?​
I used to fight pitbulls for a livin​

At least we have phil knight
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
M Kobe V Bryant P​

Back
Top Bottom