Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

^ thanks. i didn't know those are referred to as poison footscape woven 360. i had always called them the skull pack.

nice to see someone who works there on NT. please keep us updated if you get any nice basketball, dunk/force, and retro air max shoes in. (inform me for newfootscape wovens, lol...
tongue.gif
)

Any new updates? Leaving Van for Seattle on the weekend. Anything worth stopping for on the way down the I-5?

mattersfool, what're the prices on those belts you speak of?

if you dont mind me asking.

went to northbend and marysville outlets on the 25th, they had some good stuff. Northbend had better clothes selection, and shoes. I got some white/carolina21s and a white/cement hat at marysville, and then at northbend i got lebron 5's and air max 95's for 90 each and a bunch of shirts, just thoughti'd let ya'll know since noones updated in a while. They had alot of AM 95s and lebron 5's at northbend

^yea and they had a lot of those air max 1's, grey/grey/pink as well, those are nice.

Also marysville as of earlier today, had some "Dontrelle" Dunk Hi's, in that burgundy/wht/orange colorway. Those of you who remember the shoe,know that they were actually intended to be the "Tiger Woods" dunks, but something happened and they were issued as "Dontrelle's". Theywere on clearance, i picked up a few for some friends and such, but they were going fast!

Go check your Nordstrom Racks.

I picked up some AM 97s in black\3M\ and teal, for $50. There are a LOT of other air maxes available too. (but not the 97s)

^which did you go to? i only saw those in a sz 15 in alderwood...i was assuming more would pop up, and you got em lol

Hey Guys looking to hit up the Premium Outlet next weekend in Marysville, any info? I havent been since last fall so I don't know the scoop. I live onWhidbey Island, so I'd like to know the trip is worth it!
Looking for basketball type gear Nike/Jordan, sz. 11, and in clothes XL.
Thanks-

Originally Posted by LWBaller425

North Bend never has anything!!!

You ain't lying...

However, over the years I have picked up some stuff there, it's just very rare I will agree.

went to the marysville store today. didn't really have much of anything good. FSR of LeBron V's.

- saw a couple pairs of these AM97's for $39.99 in sz. 9 and 9.5

max97_blk_red_flint.jpg

but i did pick up a pair of these in my size for $90. didn't see any other pairs around though.

max95_pre_blk_flam_pil.jpg

Picked up a pair of the Jordan XI Low at the Seattle Premium Outlet over by Tulalip.

$79.99

There wasn't much there other than that. They had the Jordan 87 in white/cement. Also had the 12.5 in black/red and black/black for $89.99

Here's what I'm talking about.

airjordangold.jpg

Went to NB yesterday and picked up some brown and cream stabs. They had pretty much the same stuff as the last 2 posts. Honorable outlet mentions are asfollows: Air jordan nu' retro, a bunch of airmax 180's (not the old ones) and 2 styles of air stabs, Brown and white blue. Red waffels, and one other"vintage" runner.

I went to northbend within twice within like a two week period. Once in march and once in mid april. I got white/red Air Tech Challenges for 29.99 and Air MaxBw Brown/Blue for like 35 bucks also. They also had some black LBJ's but I passed. I went the second time, no more ATC's, had some stuff and I found apair of low top af1's all white, b-grades, and picked those up. Had that coupon so so the AF1's ended up being like 57 after taxes...not bad at all.They didn't have any lebrons the second time I went though.

Woodburn Outlet...from what I remember...

Nike Air Stab
315841-611 (red earth/white/medium grey)
$39.99 FSR

Air Max Light
315827-141 (white/academy blue/zest)
$39.99 FSR

Nike Zoom LeBron V
317253-011 (black/white/varsity crimson/black)
$99.99 FSR

Nike Air Max 90 Leather
302519-073 (black/zest/anthracite)
$49.99 FSR

Nike Air Force One Premium '07(Amare)
315182-071
??? Scattered sizes...

Many other '07 Premium AF1s as well AF25s...

i went to the NB outlet on saturday they had a ton of LB 4's in the white/grey for 50, and still had a few LB 5s but they were 90 i think. I got alot of JBshirts, shorts etc. some shirts were 10$. Mostly XL and up but some stuff they had in S-L. They had a few JB shoes, two different air max 95's, the blackand red Am 97's that someone posted above, and some stabs that were mentioned above also. Sorry for bad descriptions i only really pay attention if theyhave jordans or Lebrons. They did have two size 11 womens jordan 5 low tops but they were 80. Thats my input

^ these the lebrons u talking about right?

lebron4_wht_sil.jpg

thanks, holler if more lbj4's come in stock. $50 bucks is a great price.

I neglected to mention that they had the Neon Air max 95 boot monstrosity for women. A FSR at that. Too bad I actually contemplated copping and cutting off thetop.

yes those are the lebrons, i got 2 pairs cause they were so cheap, all together i spent 186 on the two pairs of lebrons and the jordan clothes i got. Man i wasso mad they had this one shirt in every size but L when i was there to go w/ the playoff 8's , oh well there's always eastbay heh

Back
Top Bottom