Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

Marysvill had black lebron 8s and cool grey 7s foo $80, lots of sizes for both. They had fitteds that match the banned 1s. Northbend had black lebron 8s for $100 had good amount of kobe clothes. But that's all I remember

Saw Kobe V Blackouts for $40 in the nike forum, any kobe steals like this around PNW?

North bend had FSR of Lebron 8 tripple blacks for 80$, marysville didnt have much for shoes I thought, nothing that even stood out to me.

Was at Marysville last Saturday. Saw coughdrops with pretty much a FSR @ 120 a pop, Grey Lebron VII's and Black VIII's @ $80, pretty much your normal variety of stuff, but I ended up picking up the Black/Red Total Max Uptempo's for $45 w/ tax and passing on the coughdrops and Lebron's.

Just did a trip down the I-5... highlites
Seattle Prem - Coughs drops $120 FSR

Centralia - cranberry and eggplant 1/2 cents, most sizes

MLK - Atlantic Pennys - $79 - 10.5 and smaller (lots)

some nice nike running kicks along the way but nothing worth mentioning other than Moto's for $39 at MLK

if someone is making a trip before saturday, can anyone tell me what soccer cleats the marysville outlets have?

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Marysville still had lots.of coughdrop foams but not much else. Had some lebron 8 triple black sz 9& under
FSR? Im looking for an 11.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Marysville still had lots.of coughdrop foams but not much else. Had some lebron 8 triple black sz 9& under
FSR? Im looking for an 11.

I was just up there last weekend.  I think 10.5/ 11 was the biggest. 

Woodburn has Black/White/Infared Spizikes for $99 and Black/Green 2011s for $119

Didnt see much else.

Alrighttttttty.

Elite socks - Quite a few colors, retail pricing, and only saw XL sizes (not a problem for me, but for you little footers...)

Nike Pro - Plenty of tops and bottoms for 30% off, grabbed a couple fitted tees. Saw a bunch of the padded bottoms on sales rack for $30.00. In sizes too!

Shoes..... Don't want to talk about it, haha. Not much worth talking about. Got my hyperfuse lows for $48 bucks and that's all I needed. Even my end of the hash wall- nothing much to write home about. Saw a couple black/black LeBron 8 V1s in size 8-9. The Jordan XI IEs that I returned went up on the wall within 15 minutes... Still charging retail with the box top cut off
30t6p3b.gif

Tons of soccer gear around, would have loved to pick up a Barca alternate top but couldn't justify dropping the funds. If you're into golf, or just golf shirts, there were a ton of sizes and colors, largely in summer tones (surprise).

Any other specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll see if I remember anything, haha.

Just came back from Woodburn and Seattle. Holy crap there were a lot of people.

Woodburn: Nothing much there, coughdrops sizes 10+, some kobe V's, spizikes.

Seattle: Penny II, 1/2 cent's, couple of lebrons...

Looking for some AM 95's. Saw saw some pairs in Woodburn awhile ago but didn't get them... Updates?

Back
Top Bottom