Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

penny 2s white black blue
nerd.gif
please still be there

Anyone have an ES update??? Saw the one on previous page but was wanting an updated list of what they got! Thanks for any info!!

Anybody able to stop by the Centralia outlet for me? I heard that they have Zoom Mutumbo Track Spikes for $40 or so and was wondering if anybody could ship apair down to Portland for me? PM me and we can work something out.

went to tulalip this weekend pretty weak... grey flight '96's for $51.90, foamposite goadomes for $59.99, olive six rings $99.99, fusion ix'swht/blue lows for $79.99 powder blue $99.99, and a couple ACG windbreakers. picked up some silver reebok pumps for $45.00. from reebok outlet also cool greycrazy 8's from adidas store $49.99 couldn't say no to that.

tulalip on sunday had some lava am 95 for 60 and size 12 13 am 97 white with red stripe for 80 white with organe stripe af1 for 60

^As of Oct 17th

They have the Black/Grey Stealth AJ1
A bunch of colorway of Hyperizes
Black/Neon Uptempos in a few sizes
AM90s in 2 different colorways
AM95s in the Mints and Infrareds
Air Structure Triax 91s in the Mint/Purple/Black colorway
A bunch of fruity colored Dunks, lows, highs, 6.0s.
A bunch of Air Force Ones, Black, White, Supreme Black/White 3Ms in scattered sizes
Air Max 2009 Orange/Graphite/Black FSR and Black/Sappire in FSR
Goadomes Black/Black FSR

And a bunch of stuff im probably forgetting right now...but its alright.
Might be down there for the LeBron VII launch.

what about the tulalip outlets? anything worth getting? might drive down with some friends this weekend..

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

would appreciate a Woodburn/Mlk/Seaside update if you've gone recently

thanks in advance!
i'm bout to go out there today...

went to MLK on sunday
blk jordan 09 79.99
orlando 7 119.99
thats all i can remember off the top of my head

just went to southcenter nordstrom rack and picked up some carbon/grey solo flights for only 44.50. they had some silver solo flights in sz 13 also. idk iftheres anymore in different sizes.

northbend has a bunch of air max 1's in white/grey/obsidian for $37, i also picked up a few brown/lime green acgs for 17.99 and brown/orange acgs for24.99.

i mmite stop by seattle premium outlet on my way back up 2 BC on tha 1st, ill update if it hasnt already by then

Seattle Premium

Air Force Ones (96 AM inspired) are $40, they're nice.
Air Force ones with the orange sole and swoosh are $59
Jordan VII Orlando's are $120
Black/olive six rings are $100
there's two colorways of hyperrizes (sp) one is all black. those are $89
Countdown pack 2/21 is $179

There was someother nice basketball shoes too, but I don't remember there names.

Stuff is overpriced, but apparently on black friday it's 20% off. Personally, I think i'll wait for some of those shoes to lower in price.

Saw some non numbered jordans at the DT nordstroms like the ATQ jordan philly, some phats, and other hot garbage i dont care to mention.

12.10.09 Centralia outlet:
Transformer Megatron Flightclub sz. 8, 10, 11, 12. I swooped 3 sz. 8 and sz. 10.
Air trainer ii bo jackson blk/grey full size run $29.99.
Picked up some Air Structures blue/hot pink $9.99.
P-rods full size run white/cement/blue.
SB Blazers suede red/black 11.5 and 12 there were a lot of these.
Picked up Denim Blazers sz. 9
this is all i can remember got there pretty late so no too much time to shop.

nah man...just went there today.. they still got a bunch of jordan 2k9`s nothing worth mentioning..

Back
Top Bottom