Seattle Premium Outlet Report any1??

My friend is going there soon and he needs some heads up on shoes, can someone give a lay down from the nike and converse outlet there.
"money is there to be found, all you gotta do is dig"-ME

nothing good is ever there.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^^couldnt agree more

ever since that new one came out, theres NOTHING!! i used to get all hyped up and excited to go to northbend and @#%$ but not i sometimes dont even want to go.....the only things they have is Blue Ribbon Sports Clothing, which is better than the shoes they have imo...when going to outlets in Washington, dont get too excited, theres nothing special...
I AM FROM SEATTLE

^
i bought sample bumble bee 95 samples from there like 3, maybe 4 weeks ago? but yeah, they have decent stuff. just gotta ask

these are the shoes if you dont know what i am talking about
25jcs3q.jpg

m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

yea they have some thing nice sometimes, like black/purp 2k5s and some stealth dunks...but yea i probly did over react, but it still sucks...
I AM FROM SEATTLE

^if you're talking about washington, a lot of us live there.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

AAclaire,

Are you asking about the college? Evergreen State College? If so, its pretty far from where I am. I believe its in Olympia.

Back
Top Bottom