Seattle Premium Outlet report?

Hey I will be heading down this Saturday. Has anyone been there in the past week?

I haven't been there since the summer. Thanks in advance.
Wanted sz9.5
* Neon AM95
* Yellow Streak AM95
* Bandaid Dunk SB
* Gino FC

Get PAID to read emails!

REFS: demonbasketball04, bbjusa

Nothing really but I guess it all in what you like. They had a FSR of Regional XXs the ugly brown ones (forget what poor region got stuck with those) for $99. And some of the new Haurraches for $69. There were also some FCs for $39 but limited sizes. Mostly under size 9. Lots of Jordan gear, but all giant sizes. It really isn't worth it.

like i said in all the previous seattle premium outlet threads, there's never anything good.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Not sure, but when I read your first post in here I thought your wanted list was what you were looking at the outlet for. I was thinking this dude will ber disappointed.

I'll be in Vancouver, BC in a week and I'm still debating whether or not it's worth the day trip down to Tulalip for the outlet mall.

Is the anything good at the outlet mall in Burlington?

Peace
F Sharp005
Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond

^nothing really great....there was a pair of iD am2003's sz 12 on the wall....that's really about it...

i picked up 4 "flight" shorts and a nike tee

10$ a piece....XL was the smallest though...making those white and grey velour shorts fit like 3/4s...oh well

the nike tee was 6$..xl was the only size avail.

195104022.jpg

195104015.jpg

MY eBay AUCTIONS!!!! sz 10.5 True Red/Splatter/SB's/BTTYS+more!
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com

there's an FSR of the untold truth AM's at the woodburn outlet as well.
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

^
pics of the untold truth am1's?? i probably seen those before, but i guess i forgot how they look....
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

Did you happen to see any nice sweatpants anywhere at the outlets? I'm desperately trying to find some nice, heavy sweatpants with elastic or drawstrings around the ankles and I'm not really trying to drop like $80 on some new Jordan ones...

they got the jordan pack dunks (true blue cement) dunks lows at joruneys

THERE FIRE
SNEAKERHEAD SHOULD BE A RELIGION.

Back
Top Bottom