seattle premium outlets - anyone go on black friday?

i think i saw a few NTers...one fat asian dude with a grn apple tree hoodie on, and some lanky white kid with him...anyone? :lol:
laugh.gif

there were an insane number of FOBS...and i could tell that they're all from canada. stupid canadians stuffing up the lines and taking all the good sizes! >:
mad.gif

the lines were insane...an hour to get into some stores, and at least an hour to check out for most stores. the sales were alright, nothing too special (probably because i got there at almost 1am, due to insane traffic coming off the highway).

the only place worth copping something at was brooks brothers outlet...was quiet and extremely not-full.

anyone else go?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

I was there, I was about to get some Pumas from the Puma store but I heard it takes about 2hrs to check out so I left and ended up not buying a single thing.

My brother was there at midnight and didn't get done shopping until like 5.
Said Coach line went all the way into the parking lot.

Doesn't seem worth it! ;[
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

I wanted to go, but I was too lazy or tired or something to shop... My friend went though. Yeah, she told me that the line for coach went to the parking lot. Hella crazy. She bought a crazy looking purse though. It retailed from 160, and she got it for 100. Iono if that's good for a purse, cuz obviously, I'm not into that kind of thing.
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

forealz man....i was tryna get MY size but had to get @#%$ sz 12 and up lol....did anyone else steal??? im sorry but there was just so many people that i just HAD to steal lol...im sorry
I AM FROM SEATTLE

^i would tell you but i couldn't get to look at any of the items due to a sea of bodies swarming everywhere.

i can tell you what was at brooks brothers though :lol:
laugh.gif

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
forealz man....i was tryna get MY size but had to get sz 12 and up lol....did anyone else steal??? im sorry but there was just so many people that i just HAD to steal lol...im sorry
Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

yea i felt bad stealing cuz i havent stole anything since 2002 maybe, but i dont know what was goin thru my mind...awell its whatever
I AM FROM SEATTLE

^oi...sorry calling you fat, daaznfella, but you were a bit chubby :wow:
embarassed.gif
:b
tongue.gif

i saw you guys at zumiez...i was the fob looking asian dude with fob hair (sorry it's so vague, that's the description to at least 80% of the people there), complete with glasses and a big d80 camera around my neck, if you remember seeing anyone like that...i saw you guys at the front of the store. daaznfella asked the salesperson something as well...i assumed it was about the dead serious hoodie or something :lol:
laugh.gif

tokidoki stuff is awesome! like all over print purses..love it...juss need to get my hands on one of them toys they come with ahah

^i got one i'll sell it for 5bucks...i bought my girl 2 bags so i just kept one toy, pretty cool because u can switch the head so it has 2 faces
I AM FROM SEATTLE

umm....that dead serious hoodie was not that serious...and you seriously think i was fat? did you not get a good look at shugaray?
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

^wait...there was a white guy and an asian guy...i'm assuming you were the asian guy? or was i mistaken and there were 2 asian guys...?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Back
Top Bottom