SEATTLE SKYLINE WALLPAPER

Joined Nov 17, 2001
for you seattle guy's, thanks to jcdijordanz in the wallpaper thread in the general forum, he posted a wallpaper of the seattle skyline...currently my desktop...just thought i'd share

Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com

Joined Dec 23, 2004
i got this pic from that wallpaper thread and have it as my desktop background as well. :pimp:
:pimp:
:pimp:
Items on Ebay (none right now): My eBay Selling Page
Jordan Old Love New Love (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. Prices are FIRM.
$250 meet up in Seattle, $265 Paypal shipped within the U.S.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Mar 4, 2003
about to use this as my myspace background...I love these kinda pics
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Joined Jan 13, 2005
seems a little unreal...the f-stops must be pretty high to get such sharp focusing at infinite AND the close guardrail...especially at night. but very nice photo, even if it's a little photoshopped!
[hr][/hr]
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Nov 17, 2001
i would say the only thing missing is the space needle...somebody here with photoshop skills should photoshop it in
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

Joined Aug 3, 2001
vwey nice, Yamakazi has a really nice one too that he took from Gasworks.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Feb 20, 2006
Love the background, how did you get it to stay though I tried adding it but the colors are soo dark you cant see any of comments

Joined Nov 17, 2001
...you should change your comment font to white, or red, if you google "myspace tips" it will show you how to do it, since i don't know

yamakazi, can you post the wallpaper you had? i'll update the thread to reflect it...how's schools btw?

yes it's the Jose Rizal bridge markymark25, good stuff
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

Joined Mar 25, 2006
I drove all around Seattle with some friends yesterday. We hit up about three beautiful angles of the city.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

Joined Aug 22, 2004
wow. gorgeous pic! good lookin' out, viet. :tongue:

damn, i still can't believe i'm going back there -- ooh! can grad students join sayaw? :lol:
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Joined May 3, 2003
damn dog i miss seattle, i cant be seeing these pictures cuz i get homesick
Team Pacific Northwest​

we got experienced members of the street. hallelujah holla back​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now