Seattle Sonice games at Key Arena

I'm going to visit Seattle in the next few weeks and I was curious to how full the games are (capacity wise). I am not looking to spend a lot of money and was wondering how easy it would be to go to lower level without the ushers caring. If anyone has any information please let me know! thanks!

The way the sonics are playing now, they might just let you walk down, suit up, and sit on the bench.

Who knows...
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

pretty easy to find tickets for cheap. a lot of season-ticket holders are selling their tickets because of how bad they're doing.

lottery pick!
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

honestly, not hard at all. been to a few games this season and there have been a lot of empty seats as long as you're not trying to see a big name team. the ushers don't usually bother you either unless you look like you're in the wrong place. just walk down towards a bunch of empty seats and you should be fine.
Team Pacific Northwest​

lol i dont think you can get past those ushers to the lower levels, trust me.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Check craigslist for tickets. Or if you're a student find out when the X-Box Live Student Offer games are... you show your student ID an hour before gametime and you get the best remaining (non-courtside) seat for $15.

It depends on the opponents really. I usually get seats in the 200 level for the mediocre/good visiting teams and move down. For the Cavs game this Tuesday, copped 100 level seats just so I could sit next to Sikma.
has anyone seen magsXL?

Quote:
lol i dont think you can get past those ushers to the lower levels, trust me.

There are definately a few who won't let you down cuz they'll ask to see your ticket. Just don't try to get down onto the floor.
Team Pacific Northwest​

From my experience this season it's been really easy to move up to the lower level. I was at the Miami game this week and moved from 200 level all the way down to about 7 rows behind the Miami bench. I was in a group of 4 and the ushers didn't stop any of us, we just walked through.

I bought tix from scalpers right before the game started they were 6 rows up from the bench and they only cost me 50 bucks each. I could hear T.J ford cussing at people it was awesome
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
M Kobe V Bryant P​

not as dense as past season IMO. if it seems empty on the lower levels, its worth trying to get down there. I was going to do it, but my girlfriend liked our seats.
aim- watch0utitskevin
email- kevinhan206@yahoo.com

Quote:
Check craigslist for tickets. Or if you're a student find out when the X-Box Live Student Offer games are... you show your student ID an hour before gametime and you get the best remaining (non-courtside) seat for $15.
Whats up Alex....Its a good deal I been to a few games this season with that deal and got some great seats.

Quote:
jan 23rd sonics vs nuggets
I'll be there and I'm sure I'll see Jeff. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

aye my cousin used to work for this marketing place and they sold sonics tickets and still has them...you have to buy a thing of 4 for $40 and they are good seats your like 10-16 rows high thats pretty good...

So who was at the game???....I know I saw some NTers there.
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

i was there. i think i saw you trunks, you where in the CG 11's right? hahah. i was going to do the NT sign, but my friend was like, "man ian, dont do that, thats hella embarrassing!" hhaha. i was wearing sample AM1's if you saw me
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
i was there. i think i saw you trunks, you where in the CG 11's right? hahah. i was going to do the NT sign, but my friend was like, "man ian, dont do that, thats hella embarrassing!" hhaha. i was wearing sample AM1's if you saw me
:lol:
laugh.gif
That was me I think I saw you too..I would have done the sign back. *tap* *tap* *pull* right?

That line was nuts and our seats sucked...we were literally at the very top of the arena...the game was good though.

I felt bad for Steve Blake...Ray Allen was abusing that dude all night

Next time there should be a mini summi at half time
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

Back
Top Bottom