Secret Billionaires Meeting Vol. Conspiracy Theorists and/or Skeptics Come In

People with wealth tend to stick together and guess what else?

They get to make decisions that us poor people don't. That's just the way it goes. You wanna know what's going on in those meetings likeBilderberg, etc...

Get your money up.

VeryAnalytical85

Yo! good to see you still around posting.

&
smh.gif
@ the usual hater(s) with a hall pass. alwaysready to throw salt at every opportunity.

but yea looks like a Bilderberg-type meeting of Rockefeller's "NWO" faction imo....not to suggest that anything diabolical is going onnecessarily, but one person's view of philanthropy and the means towards their goals very well may not fit into the next person's (or any commonperson's for that matter). there are some that may argue that pain, wars, incredible tragedies (9/11, AIDS, starvation, poverty, conflicts, genocides, etc,etc) are necessary events and conditions that have consequences that are totally necessary and even beneficial towards the development and maintenance ofmankind for reasons from population reduction and control to the general enlightenment of the populace. and there are many individuals and organizations thatare completely disguised behind an illusion of philanthropy. I dont think I have to pull up the Rockefeller 'New World Order' quotes, all the materialon the UN, pharmecueticals, Bill Gates & AIDS, etc....anyone who has looked into the material knows it all looks more than sketchy. Probably discussingthe swine flu pandemic. no "
laugh.gif
". IMO it probably is"philanthrophic" but to the extent that it is subjective to their personal views, interpretations, and methods....which, if we all knew of in detail,many would completely disagree with. (see Rockefeller quotes).

We seriously need a separate forum for conspiracy theories and/or "threads that have been made a thousand times"

Originally Posted by BTonNT

...womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp SPECULATION womp womp womp womp womp womp womp
A. I've studied all that stuff listened to Alex Jones and all them rant and rave for days and came to the conclusion that they are all full ofhot air and prepared to do nothing about it even thought THEY believe it's true.
grin.gif

B. Soooo... what are you gonna do about it?

C. If they are all powerful and have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, didn't they already win and keep winning? Haven't you adapted to thishorrible world they've "engineered". IS YOUR LIFE THAT BAD?

No personal hate or anything but people who worry about this kind of stuff need to go get some fresh air and enjoy life. You only live once.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

did yall even read the article???

You sound surprised. I don't really think this meeting was about anything. Now the Bilderberg meetings on the other hand..

"...and other leading philanthropists met in New York this month to discuss ways to promote efforts to solve growing social problems in America andabroad."

Reading is fundamental

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

"...and other leading philanthropists met in New York this month to discuss ways to promote efforts to solve growing social problems in America and abroad."

Reading is fundamental
AKA ways they were brainstorming on ways to keep us under control

No seriously, pull the wool from over my eyes...

How does the Mayor of New York City, Oprah, and Bill Gates "control" me....or my thoughts, actions, and daily living for that matter??

Oh yea...that's right....I'm a Yankees fan, read the books that Oprah tells me to read, and I'm a PC.

*does zombie walk

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by BTonNT

...womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp SPECULATION womp womp womp womp womp womp womp
womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp A,B,C WOMP I NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT WOMP womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp

lol @ "no personal hate" but just to reply to stuff I didnt even say anyways....
ohwell.gif

a. Alex Jones = Warner Bros. shill
b. Do about what? What did I propose anything to do about? possibly outside of being aware (if even that)...you have something against awareness?
c. "all powerful"? where did I say that? & there's plenty wrong with the world (I hope we can at least see and agree there). so does anyonelooking towards the problems, associations, corruptions involved in the world = something must be wrong with their life? hmmm....
nerd.gif
. My life is fine by the way....thanks for asking. glad you care. Sosince you express such concern (so emotionally nonetheless) with something (my life) which you have no control or influence in or over....under the same token,does that suggest something about your life then....?
nerd.gif
let's befair now.

no need to blow your top.

& the "haters" remark wasnt in reference of you anyhow. if that matters.

oh and Im not "worried" either.

Back
Top Bottom