Secret Shopping...Legit?

Im an 18 year old who needs money badly to save up for college and rent for my apartment next year, but i cannot for the life of me find a job.

A friend of mine has told me about being a "mystery shopper" before but i thought nothing of it.
Has anyone ever done this, or know anything of it?
Is it fishy? Or is this actually legit. I just wanna know if theres a catch.

I was looking online and apparently there's openings in my area.
I guess this is what you're required to do.

[h3]Get Paid to Shop[/h3]
If you love to shop, pay attention to details and can report what you've seen, then its time to get started as a MYSTERY SHOPPER. Visit http://www.secretconsumerjobs.com and sign up.

Mystery Shoppers are being hired in ALL 50 States!

[h3]Shop.[/h3]
You visit businesses posing as a customer, evaluate the service you receive, and complete an evaluation form.

• [*]Get paid to shop at stores that you know and love
    [*]Get paid to eat at your favorite restaurants
    [*]Get paid to watch movies at your local theater
    [*]Get paid to shop online and tell the merchants about your experience
    [*]Get paid to play golf
    [*]Get paid to go to amusement parts

[h3]Compensation[/h3]Secret shoppers typically earn $10 - $50 per shop. Working full-time you may be able to earn up to $5,000 a month!

• [*]Earn up to $5000/ month
    [*]Keep what you buy
    [*]Great extra income!

[h3]Requirements.[/h3]
No Prior Experience is necessary.
If you can follow directions, have a good memory and a keen sense of observation then being a mystery shopper is right for you.

[*]Good memory
[*]Ability to pay attention to detail
[*]Write down observations
[*]Meet deadlines

nerd.gif

^ Around how much? Little to you may be alot for me.
I just need a way of making money from now until summer ends when im in school.

I hated them when I was working retail. The job is hard as it is and then you have all of those nonsense.

And the worst part is some of them even write about stuff that you didn't even do.

I remember when I worked a this grocery store, my manager failed the Mystery Shopper thing. They would post the results next to the schedule so everyone could see it. She would always say be on your best performance, cuz you never know when it's a Mystery Shopper.

in the 2 years I worked at Showcase Cinemas I never had a mystery shopper, all of a sudden one weekend I had one when I was working at the concession stand and another at the box office. They you want you to hound people with all this upselling plus push these stupid candy of the week. I Just did the basics. They said I didnt smile or ask em if they want willy wonka bar. So I missed out twice...*shrugs*

The biggest losers IMO were the managers of the theater.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

About 10 bucks for a day of work, if you're lucky
laugh.gif

we used to get them when I worked at CiCi's. I would pass them but some of the other employees wouldn't.

op just go the ski mask way, it's quicker and much better pay

Originally Posted by rocman23

we used to get them when I worked at CiCi's. I would pass them but some of the other employees wouldn't.

Whats the ski mask way?

It varys from as little as $5-60
It still depends though 60 was the most the offered me..but it was alot of requirments.......they still send my emails that they need shoppers

As a business owner, I have mystery shoppers come into my place of business on a monthly and quarterly basis. Quarterly from corporate and monthly from my landlord. I give my employees a heads up at the beginning of the month to be aware of them. My employees usually get a nice incentive (Check for $85) if they pass. I, as the owner, get a kickback of $1,500 everytime we pass (which is deducted from my rent).

I know that's not helping you out much OP, but they're legit. I don't know what the pay is like though.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Whats the ski mask way?
ot3dd2.gif

Back
Top Bottom