See A List Of Who You Stalk On Facebook

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

my highest (lowest) number is -34.425233

please tell me someone has something bigger.

i feel sick lol.

my ex is at like -111 .  my other ex is at -64.  I don't think -34 is that high 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Still nothing working
30t6p3b.gif
(Note: If you have https on, it won’t work. You can disable it temporarily by going to Account Settings/Security/Secure Browsing.)
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]?? maybe
[/font]
That did it. Thanks. Non-stalker status confirmed
pimp.gif

what do the numbers represent? my highest is a 32 and the next highest is at 14. then the rest fall in under 7

HA first time i did this i thought the list was who was stalking me
grin.gif

i thought i was doing it with all these $*#%%+% on top   
pimp.gif

Then i realized its actually who i stalk and i felt like a loser
frown.gif
sick.gif

then i Realized the highest number i have 33 is not that high 
pimp.gif

Blee Dat

I stopped fb stalking because I heard there was a way for people to find out who stalks them
laugh.gif

is this true or was she just bs'n?
nerd.gif

This is stupid and unnecessary. I already know I'm a sad, lonely individual. I'd much prefer to know who else is.

Originally Posted by hellaones

I stopped fb stalking because I heard there was a way for people to find out who stalks them
laugh.gif

is this true or was she just bs'n?
nerd.gif
lol no.  they would not let that slide at all.  
and even if there was a loophole, by the time you find out about it it would be fixed with the quickness.  interesting information gets passed around quick nowadays.

Going to the website (listed under "more info" in the original post) and dragging the link beneath "Try dragging this link if the image doesn’t work for you" into my bookmarks bar worked for chrome.

The results:

Not too surprising... It's pretty much the same people I talk to/hang out with most anyway. Kind of disappointing, actually. I thought I stalked more.

Back
Top Bottom