Sega Genesis Mini - 9/19/19 - $79.99 - 42 Games

word
have fun playing street fighter II with a 3 button genesis controller :lol:

SEGA foul for shipping the NA and EU versions with the 3 button pad. Especially since the fighting games on the system are 6 button. But I guess they got some type of kickback from 8Bitdo or RetroBit as they're making SEGA branded 6 button controllers. :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
SEGA foul for shipping the NA and EU versions with the 3 button pad. Especially since the fighting games on the system are 6 button. But I guess they got some type of kickback from 8Bitdo as they're making SEGA branded 6 button controllers. :smh::smh::smh:

True indeed. I’m still gonna cop but not just yet, feel like these will sit for a little bit.

Copped earlier tonight
20191128_215002.jpg

sales are good to cop now... im just passing cuz right now theres no definite hack to add games... they are working on it but nothing is official... so until its a done deal i will pass for now

sales are good to cop now... im just passing cuz right now theres no definite hack to add games... they are working on it but nothing is official... so until its a done deal i will pass for now
Yeah it's taking awhile with the modding community.
robpzee612 robpzee612

Give your review on it when you get the chance.
It's better than the PS mini for sure but on par with the SNES.

Is that a legitimate one? I just know they got a ton of random fake ones that all have emulators

Gamestop is not going to send you a fake one or the cheapo @tgames version If that’s what you mean.
Didn’t click the deal, just saw the slick deals link. Just had to make sure

since this thread died after 2 pages :lol:

is this modable?

Didn’t click the deal, just saw the slick deals link. Just had to make sure

since this thread died after 2 pages :lol:

is this modable?

I think it is but not sure of how many games they’re up to. Dudes have been hooking up USB’s to them.

Back
Top Bottom