Seinfeld in HD?! :eek

i used to think you were the biggest dork ever THB, but after this post, you're back man.

Originally Posted by Lee Torso

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I cant even enjoy watch this show anymore after what Kramer said.
Get it over it son.

real talk. i dont wanna start this south park "its not a big deal - i dont understand" bull *%++ but you fareal stopped watching a show because ofthe way one of the actors overreacted when he was heckled at a comedy club?
eyes.gif

besides why do people heckle? to annoy the *%++ out of comedians? then when a comedian tries to get back at them they act like a little @#$!$. i dont deny thefact that kramer overreacted but cmon now.
grin.gif

start the youre borderline racist comments now.

TBS HD is the only channel that outputs seinfeld in true widescreen format that looks like true HD. i think its the later seasons too.

my__TV, the old upn, outputs in 4:3 and it looks real bad. those are usually the earlier episodes.

what channel are yall watching?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

TBS HD is the only channel that outputs seinfeld in true widescreen format that looks like true HD. i think its the later seasons too.

my__TV, the old upn, outputs in 4:3 and it looks real bad. those are usually the earlier episodes.

Nah this was a real HD episode, i can tell if the picture is stretched to fit or not
I even switched between regular and HD to make sure lol
It was MY27 in dallas btw

Exactly what I was gonna say....in my area Seinfeld on TBS and Seinfeld on MyNetworkTV are on at the exact same time at night so i flip back andforth and the "HD" on the My Network is
sick.gif
sick.gif
. TBS looks pretty clean all things considered.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Seinfeld isn't in HD. Their DVDs were is FS format. It's stretched.

Doesn't matter what the dvds were produced in - the original film probably wasn't the same format so they can use the source material to produce adecent transfer to HD.

Same reason old films can be made into decent blu-rays.

Back
Top Bottom