SEINFELD's Best Scene of All-Time...("You kept making all the stops?!")

jpzx

Supporter
"WELL PEOPLE KEPT RINGING THE BELL!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

I've only watched one full episode of Seinfeld my whole life and it was the episode with the twix and the vending machine. It was hilarious but I've honestly only watched that one episode. Could never get into it for some reason.

I dont want to call it overrated. it has its moments but the show is just not that funny

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I've only watched one full episode of Seinfeld my whole life and it was the episode with the twix and the vending machine.one  girl caught a yeast infection  from riding a tractor in her bathing suit It was hilarious but I've honestly only watched that one episode. Could never get into it for some reason.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty
soooooooooo many "best scenes of all time"

I seriously don't think you can choose just one!

this episode though, is not on TV anymore cuz it has Kramer burning the Puerto Rican flag.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I've only watched one full episode of Seinfeld my whole life and it was the episode with the twix and the vending machine.one  girl caught a yeast infection  from riding a tractor in her bathing suit It was hilarious but I've honestly only watched that one episode. Could never get into it for some reason.
woops, gotta remember, she caught gonorrhea*** though from the tractor
laugh.gif

The one where the girl Jerry's dating doesn't wanting him doing the "Hello" voice anymore or they break up and he does it anyway...

"Hellllloooooo. La la laaaa."

Then the one where Kramer's eating all the Kenny Rogers Roasters chicken on the bed and the Roasters sign shuts down across the street...

"Kenny? Kenny..."

Back
Top Bottom