SEINFELD's Best Scene of All-Time...("You kept making all the stops?!")

Big J 23, yes! The Moyle episode was hysterical. Kramer stealing the Pigman
laugh.gif

either Seinfeld party of 4 or shrinkage has to be the best.......but so many to choose from....

There are so many hilarious scenes in Seinfeld that it's impossible to choose the best one.

EDIT: But it's not the best sitcom ever. Arrested Development is.
pimp.gif

This one was on the other day.  Kramer gets a job and Jerry (acting like a housewife) gets upset because they don't spend time together anymore because of the job. I was DYING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Originally Posted by tune205

I dont want to call it overrated. it has its moments but the show is just not that funny

indifferent.gif

not that funny? really?

I mean I respect it as a good show they had good writers. But I dont think i ever
roll.gif
at Seinfield episode. I just kinda giggled like yea that was witty. Just not my kind of funny I guess and it doesnt take much to make me laugh either

great show
pimp.gif

barely watched it but every time I did it was
laugh.gif

I dont want to call it overrated. it has its moments but the show is just not that funny

indifferent.gif

not that funny? really?

I mean I respect it as a good show they had good writers. But I dont think i ever
roll.gif
at Seinfield episode. I just kinda giggled like yea that was witty. Just not my kind of funny I guess and it doesnt take much to make me laugh either

indifferent.gif
what shows do you
roll.gif
at? 

Originally Posted by DublBagn

indifferent.gif

not that funny? really?

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
what shows do you
roll.gif
at? 
curb your enthusiasm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

rsdplaya wrote:
Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty
soooooooooo many "best scenes of all time"

I seriously don't think you can choose just one!

this episode though, is not on TV anymore cuz it has Kramer burning the Puerto Rican flag.

I always seen this but i nvr seen this episode, anyone know where I can watch it?

::tongue:uts on hulk buster armor::

i think im the only person who thinks that this show is not funny at all. I may crack a smile on a scene every once and while, but not funny in the slightest. I actually get angry if i'm around and someone tries to watch this.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

::tongue:uts on hulk buster armor::

i think im the only person who thinks that this show is not funny at all. I may crack a smile on a scene every once and while, but not funny in the slightest. I actually get angry if i'm around and someone tries to watch this.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at your pic.

As someone said, too many great scenes to mention.. hard to pick one

*everything in this scene is classic, the acting, facial expressions, responses

Elaine: So now Joe Mayo wants me to buy him a new coat.

Jerry: Because you threw it out.

Elaine: No, because I was in charge of the coats. It's... insane.

Jerry: But you did actually throw his coat out the window.

Elaine: But he doesn't know that. As far as he knows, somebody stole it, and that's the person who should be responsible.

Jerry: But that's you.

Elaine: So I guess I'll have to buy him a new coat, even though I don't think I should be held responsible, which I am anyway.

George, taking out his wallet to pay the check.

George: Well, I'm satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom