Sellers on eBay are there shoes legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup community, there are a few pairs of 11's I have been looking at one eBay but I am just wondering if the sellers can be trusted or if anyone has previous with them. I was looking at the cool greys being sold by 86witness and some concords being sold by 9am6pm. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have no clue. Generally, check their feedback and what their feedback is from. Look at their items for sale(if any). Ask questions.
If you feel unsure about it or if it is too good to be true, stay away from it.

Cheers man. Their prices aren't cheap. Just a seller in this country and I become impatient when waiting on my stuff to come. Came to a little agreement with my mate that he gets me some elevens and I'll give him Yeezy 2's. Bought them half size up and they swim on me. Plus I've had them a year now time to move on ha

Sup community, there are a few pairs of 11's I have been looking at one eBay but I am just wondering if the sellers can be trusted or if anyone has previous with them. I was looking at the cool greys being sold by 86witness and some concords being sold by 9am6pm. Any help would be much appreciated.
9am6pm Is 1000% Legit, great seller I've purchased from him before and had them confirmed legit and authentic on here from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom