Selling/Buying/Trading on this platform

I took a glance at the classifieds and wanted to know if anyone has encountered any issues on this platform. I want to make sure that this is the right place for me to sell. Not interested in eBay because of the seller fees. Haven't tried amazon since there are better places to try and sell. I'm not getting a good vibe about StockX and GOAT.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I'm trying to get more familiar with Niketalk.

Outside of being scammed by user ahat ahat over some Air Raids (8 years ago), things have been smooth sailing.
Wow

Everyone knows this is a bowl faced lie because you dont even like sneakers. You said you came to NT cuz of the wrasslin threads. I believe "I like the cool masks" were your exact words.

1612319860361.gif

Ok, didn't want to start a fire. Both of you seem like you have reputations on here and I'm relatively new. Just want to know what's the best way to protect yourself on a forum like this. I've heard PayPal, no gift, and maybe even Check Check if you are the seller. If there's something I'm missing please feel free to add to this. I'd like to work my way up to try selling a few sneakers I no longer want. Thanks!

Ok, didn't want to start a fire here. Both of you seem like you have reputations on here and I'm relatively new. Just want to know what's the best way to protect yourself on a forum like this. I've heard PayPal, no gift, and maybe even Check Check if you are the seller. If there's something I'm missing please feel free to add to this. I'd like to work my way up to try selling a few sneakers I no longer want. Thanks!

It ain't your fault. It always comes up. When someone owes you money, it is hard to let it go. Especially when you see the dude in the Sports Gambling Sub-Forums talking about how much he spends on his teams.

But honestly, there is no protection. You are shooting the dice in the dark.

Just trust that you are dealing with a standup-member and not experience what I've had to endure.

It ain't your fault. It always comes up. When someone owes you money, it is hard to let it go. Especially when you see the dude in the Sports Gambling Sub-Forums talking about how much he spends on his teams.

But honestly, there is no protection. You are shooting the dice in the dark.

Just trust that you are dealing with a standup-member and not experience what I've had to endure.
Ok, thanks. It's the luck of the draw.

been on NT since 04 and aint never bought sold or traded 1 thing. literally forget you can do that here lmao and i got hella **** to trade sale.

Ive sold on NT a lot previously, no issues with my transactions.

Only bought maybe 1 or 2 times. Also no issues.

Idk how it is now but paypal invoices were the easiest/best way to protect yourself, whether buying or selling.

I sold twice here. Bred Jordan 1 and OG off white presto for a $1k. Both translations went well.

never have them send as a gift and alway make sure the money clears on PayPal. Have all shipping receipts and tracking #s and if the shoes are worth a lot put insurance on it.

I’ve sold on NT a lot in the past. When selling I would only sell to members with a strong rep and numerous member references. I’ve sold bout 40-50 pairs with no issues

also this. Make sure you’re dealing with someone who is a part of the community. Check their posts, join date, etc.

I sold twice here. Bred Jordan 1 and OG off white presto for a $1k. Both translations went well.

never have them send as a gift and alway make sure the money clears on PayPal. Have all shipping receipts and tracking #s and if the shoes are worth a lot put insurance on it.
Thanks!

It’s not 2008 anymore NT buying and selling marketplace is not active GOAT Grailed EBay is where you sell stuff

It’s not 2008 anymore NT buying and selling marketplace is not active GOAT Grailed EBay is where you sell stuff
Haven't tried Grailed, but GOAT and eBay take profits away. Also, eBay doesn't always get it right if there's a dispute.

Might as well stick to ebay. Like DC said, it’s a shot in the dark. I’ve sold a few pairs of sneakers on here and I’ve gotten scammed on here once.

Back
Top Bottom