Selvedge Denim

wat up NT, I bought a pair of gap selvedge and I know you guys have a love/hate relationship with the gap denim, but my friend is really feelin that raw japanese selvedge look and he wants to know where he can find some under $150. Websites, stores and brand names would be of big help thanks!
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

JCrew has Selvedge
A.P.C
some site that i found where you give the measurements and they tailor em for you
www.makeyourownjeans.com/...f62b0f3bf1
holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

cheap monday's also run about 100ish. They're a lil slim in the lower leg tho
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

if dude is saying japanese then most of the brands mentioned arent japanese with the exception of uniqlo. you wont really find a large selection of raw japanese selvedge for under 150, most brands go up from their. Sugarcane, Skull, Samurai, ironhearts are some brands that you can probably find on rakuten.

Superfuture.com/supertalk Denim....And get some visine and be prepared cuz for a learning experience.
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Quote:
if dude is saying japanese then most of the brands mentioned arent japanese with the exception of uniqlo. you wont really find a large selection of raw japanese selvedge for under 150, most brands go up from their. Sugarcane, Skull, Samurai, ironhearts are some brands that you can probably find on rakuten.

Quote:
Edwin Japan makes a great jean for $200 bucks.

WeSC has some NICE selvage denim
7402768-341zoom3.jpg
7402768-341zoom5.jpg

7401074-686RAWzoom5.jpg
7401074-686RAWzoom3.jpg

7402460-392BLKzoom5.jpg
7402460-392BLKzoom3.jpg

7402460-389zoom2.jpg
7402460-389zoom3.jpg
20% OFFwww.karmaloop.comKK5061

I'm not big on some of the WESC denim models posted above (namely the Logan and the washed ones), but I work w/WESC, and I like the Standards (straight leg) and Slims (slim straight) in raw Indigo stretch and raw black stretch that we have out this season. The selvage lines on the pocket are a bit much (I colored in my pocket selvage with some fabric markers), but they are good Japanese selvage denim for the price.

I'll also vouch for Edwin with Ty.
LWhy?
FS: sz.12 Crystal Dunk SB Hi's & Stash P-Rods, sz.13 custom Lime Hemp Dunks!!!I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

^^^ you work for/with them? Dude, Im a pretty big fan of WeSC. Are there any other slim models out? Or other Raw Slim Black denim thats NOT stretch? Thanks big time!
20% OFFwww.karmaloop.comKK5061

As far as slim models in black raw, the ones that come to mind are the Alessandros (although these are super slims; size up 2 waist sizes, not inches, in these), the Standards (they slim up a bit if you size down properly), and the Kelvins (more of an anti fit with a longer yoke, but some dudes can pull these off). I think there's one or two that aren't coming to mind at the moment, but I'll update if I remember. I believe almost all of our denim is 11.5 oz. cotton/ 2% stretch this season, but it is still really good, just not as ultra thick as straight up 100% 14+oz. cotton.

Hope this helps.
LWhy?
FS: sz.12 Crystal Dunk SB Hi's & Stash P-Rods, sz.13 custom Lime Hemp Dunks!!!I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.

man thanks for puttin me up on a couple brands definitely will look into these sites and brands
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

anyone willing to pick up some UNIQLO's for me? no stores on the west coast....
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

eutum,

I'm not at liberty to say, in fact a fellow NTer/co-worker caught my post above and snitched to our Director as well as our CEO. Needless to say they weren't pleased. But for a short answer, I'll just say marketing.
LWhy?

got these for about $150 shipped express from www.cultizm.com
I ordered them on a wdnesday night and i recieved them on friday before 10am. and they're from germany :wow:
eek.gif

yea saw it there, but are they a str8 fit? ima use your code if they are
:D
happy.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::sil3ntbob 31::.​

Back
Top Bottom