Senate passes Immigration Reform Bill 68-32

And if they dont and let this issue fall by the wayside then DOA Republicans in 2014 midterms

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I wouldn't celebrate if i was you, da party opposite

Of da current administration almost always gains

Power in midterm elections.

Make no mistake champ, the Republican party is currently shooting themselves in the foot, thus gaining no traction.  It's definitely time to celebrate as the Republican party as a whole is going nowhere fast. 

If you didnt already notice, liberal agendas

Like gun control & cap & trade have been

Thwarted due to da da power of Congressional

Republicans. Obama's brand new war on coal

May have just placed him in lame duck territory

Because democrats in coal producing states are

Now in jeopardy on da senate & house. His heel

Dragging of da keystone pipeline will also come

Back to haunt him if he doesnt approve it as well.

As much as immigration reform is near & dear

To my heart, cheap abundant energy is more

important to me to maintain da type of lifestyle

Americans in a developed country is used to.

This is coming from a guy who has access to the best rapid transit system in the country. Why do you even care? :lol:

The Repubs are taking L's now, no doubt.

But mark my words, we'll see a resurgence in about 8 years after Obama has departed office. A Bush put the nail in the coffin, and appropriately enough, a Bush will resuscitate the party, and a brown one at that.

That's the exact that thing Republicans said after Obama was elected the first time, and guaranteed that a Republican would be President 4 years later.  Thus same individuals lied then.............just like your lying now champ.  The Republican party as a whole is treadmill status.  

Obama's war on coal huh..................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.   At the end of the day Obama is and will still be President for little more than 3 years from now.  You might as well get use to it champ, get out of the way and start looking at changing your mindset on some of these key issues.  Otherwise you face the consequences of getting left behind. 
I'm just saying that the GOP is completely out of touch with anyone who isn't a straight white male.
There it is. 

And if they dont and let this issue fall by the wayside then DOA Republicans in 2014 midterms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Make no mistake champ, the Republican party is currently shooting themselves in the foot, thus gaining no traction.  It's definitely time to celebrate as the Republican party as a whole is going nowhere fast. 

Because democrats in coal producing states are

Now in jeopardy on da senate & house. His heel

Dragging of da keystone pipeline will also come

Back to haunt him if he doesnt approve it as well.

As much as immigration reform is near & dear

To my heart, cheap abundant energy is more

important to me to maintain da type of lifestyle

Americans in a developed country is used to.
This is coming from a guy who has access to the best rapid transit system in the country. Why do you even care?
laugh.gif
what kinda question is this b? cuz im a ******g Dominican American that cares about my country thats why.
mean.gif

whatever happened to people actually KNOWING whats going on in da world that has nothing to do with clothing, cars, reality TV, or yambs?

what kinda question is this b? cuz im a ******g Dominican American that cares about my country thats why. :smh:

whatever happened to people actually KNOWING whats going on in da world that has nothing to do with clothing, cars, reality TV, or yambs?
QFT
as a fellow black man I feel you bro

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.   At the end of the day Obama is and will still be President for little more than 3 years from now.  You might as well get use to it champ, get out of the way and start looking at changing your mindset on some of these key issues.  Otherwise you face the consequences of getting left behind. 
do you NOT understand how politics works? obama isn't a dictator, his power is limited by da separation of powers of da constitution.

if obama loses da senate and loses more ground to da house in da midterm elections due to formidable primary challenges from republicans

running against democrats that are vulnerable in areas where Obama's ideological policies are NOT popular will make it hard for that particular policy

marker to hold on to his seat in da respective house/senate.

what do you think happened to bush towards da end of his presidency? he lost da house AND senate and was rendered a lame duck for

da rest of his presidency. da only protection he has is veto power, but seeing how republicans got a bone to pick with him, if da democrats

lose in da midterm elections expect da house and senate to shove legislation down Obama's throat over and over again

until he's pulled away from da far left and towards da center kicking and screaming ala Bill Clinton

in 1994 when da social safety net was reformed due da rise of Newt Gingrich and da renaissance of da republican party made him do it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
do you NOT understand how politics works? obama isn't a dictator, his power is limited by da separation of powers of da constitution.

if obama loses da senate and loses more ground to da house in da midterm elections due to formidable primary challenges from republicans

running against democrats that are vulnerable in areas where Obama's ideological policies are NOT popular will make it hard for that particular policy

what do you think happened to bush towards da end of his presidency? he lost da house AND senate and was rendered a lame duck for

da rest of his presidency. da only protection he has is veto power, but seeing how republicans got a bone to pick with him, if da democrats

lose in da midterm elections expect da house and senate to shove legislation down Obama's throat over and over again

until he's pulled away from da far left and towards da center kicking and screaming ala Bill Clinton

in 1994 when da social safety net was reformed due da rise of Newt Gingrich and da renaissance of da republican party made him do it.
Your missing the point or the reasoning behind my statement. At the end of the day, no matter how bad you feel Obama is or doing, the Republicans in their current state appear far more worse to the vast majority of the American population.  Hence why I keep repeating the point of the Republican party going nowhere fast.  It's not hard to beat this Republican party because they are incompetent and appear to be out of touch. 

Edit--

So basically, you are placing your FAITH into a losing party champ.  Now's the time to jump ship.   

Last edited:
But all jokes aside, how do y'all not see this system is rigged. 2 sides of the same coin just keeping y'all divided over little partisan issues....
Fareal...

Red... Blue... Elephant... Donkey...

Only thing that matters is them green backs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your missing the point or the reasoning behind my statement. At the end of the day, no matter how bad you feel Obama is or doing, the Republicans in their current state appear far more worse to the vast majority of the American population.  Hence why I keep repeating the point of the Republican party going nowhere fast.  It's not hard to beat this Republican party because they are incompetent and appear to be out of touch. 

Edit--

So basically, you are placing your FAITH into a losing party champ.  Now's the time to jump ship.   
your ability to completely dodge my points are masterful...

i just FINISHED explaining to you that A. democrats are not a position of power because of da divided congress and senate that is

at a log jam because of a terrible economy and da upopular job da president is currently doing according to da polls. B explained

to you that because of a sustained unpopular resentment to da presidents policies and ideological placement when it comes to energy

and immigration he's in jepoardy of losing his democratic majority in da senate as well as sustain worse minority count in congress

in da midterm elections that would render him a LAME DUCK for his final years of legislation due to his inability to pass anything on his agenda.

c'mon b, your skirting over da facts is coming across as borderline delusional.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit--

i just FINISHED explaining to you that A. democrats are not a position of power because of da divided congress and senate that is

at a log jam because of a terrible economy and da upopular job da president is currently doing according to da polls. B explained

to you that because of a sustained unpopular resentment to da presidents policies and ideological placement when it comes to energy

and immigration he's in jepoardy of losing his democratic majority in da senate as well as sustain worse minority count in congress

in da midterm elections that would render him a LAME DUCK for his final years of legislation due to his inability to pass anything on his agenda.

c'mon b, your skirting over da facts is coming across as borderline delusional.
I wouldn't call him a Lame Duck at all.  His desire to seem as centrist as possible causes him to abandon and democratic/liberal plans and because the Republicans and the Right wing media are very good at vilifying the left and have skewed the political spectrum so far right, any legislation from the left that he doesn't support automatically puts him in league with the Right.  Essentially he isn't fighting for anything he believes in (and who knows that really is any more).  Further more the republicans, as unpopular as they are, are charging elephants.  Their give no damns attitude allows them to mow down their opposition because they are about their corporate sponsors who back them, not their constituents and they don't try to hide it.  The democrats on the other hand don't fight hard or do propaganda on anything.  

Dems be like: "We wanna pass bill X into legislation."

GOP: LOL, NOPE!

Dems: 

The peace loving Democrats... They are just average people that dont come from priveledge and only seek to empower the people and have nothing to do with corporate sponsors, enrichment, power mongering or greed... Damn that NT lie makes me feel good about myself.

Is this really a point YOU..............yes YOU of all people want to bring up??
I don't need a refreshers in Civics, but thank you nonetheless my friend.  Right now I'm talking about winners and losers, and as it currently stands the Republican party as a whole is losing.  If you want to stay on, or be apart of the losing team ninjahood, that's on you.  I'm trying to give you better options to help you along in the process champ. 

The peace loving Democrats... They are just average people that dont come from priveledge and only seek to empower the people and have nothing to do with corporate sponsors, enrichment, power mongering or greed... Damn that NT lie makes me feel good about myself.

:lol:

NT's assumption that da dems dont have out for

Their own special interests is da greatest okie doke

Is politics. Repped.

And duece king still doing a emitt smith juke :lol:

Instead of focusing on me as a distraction he's

Avoiding da point... If obama continues to tank

WIth his policies da GOP will make da dems

vulnerable in places that are hostile to obama

rhetoric carry da crosses of da President's sins.

the problem with this, is that there are enough republicans in positions of power to give people headaches. remember they still control the house. that means that they can federally **** obama's political agenda ALL DAY. and that has been the case from day one. have the republicans been making themselves look ridiculous? absolutely, but at the end of the day, they control some states, and the house. now will the country vote republican next election? we shall see.

Like gun control

This is coming from a guy who has access to the best rapid transit system in the country. Why do you even care? :lol:
what kinda question is this b? cuz im a ******g Dominican American that cares about my country thats why. :smh:

well said. A LOT of americans are wholly ignorant to american politics, too many look at the surface and don't understand the real world around them, thus leading them to make uninformed decisions as to who will represent them in the govt. only part of the problem tho..

:lol:

Is politics. Repped.

And duece king still doing a emitt smith juke :lol:

obama tanking is grossly exaggerated. i think he's making some mistakes as of late, but republicans have lubed it up to make it seem worse than it is. benghazi was being pushed long after that b.s. blew over.

lets not forget ninja, its ya GOP boys who gutted the VRA. so is obama really tanking?

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Is politics. Repped.

And duece king still doing a emitt smith juke
laugh.gif

You still don't get it do you champ.  You and others said Obama was "tanking" right before the election last year in 2012, saying the economy was struggling and that no jobs were created.  Yet instill he Mr. 44 remained Mr. 44 still in office and in charge while you and others specifically said a Republican would win the White House in 2012.  How'd that turn out for you champ?? 

The big picture is this muchacho, I think the same states President Obama won over and got in 2008 and 2012 will be the same states the the next Democratic nominee carries in 2016, whomever he or she might be.  Especially against these crazy individuals the Republican party has front and center currently.  Whether you know it or not ninjahood, your on a sinking ship my friend...........Titantic style. 

Guess dueceking gonna conveniently forgot about

that blood bath in 2010 that swepted da GOP in

power.... Expect that same type of energy for da

Midterm elections next year...

To that I say what happened just 2 years later in 2012 during a national election year??

To that I say what happened just 2 years later in 2012 during a national election year??

Nothing, GOP retained da house, President retained

Da office, dems retained da senate..you forgot

Obama took office in 2008 with a super majority

In da house & senate? :lol:

2014 will be another bloodbath since da party not

In office always wins during a non presidential

election season.

Of course the dems love that corporate, lobby, private, 1% money.

But they don't fight for anything.  The Republicans at least go hard and are about something.  They have an agenda.

Dems lose on purpose despite holding the torch for the people and the fact they are in the best place to strike in perhaps the last 10 years.

Dems stand for nothing, and our floundering president still tries to play centrist peace maker.

Last edited:
If you are not an illegal immigrant, a Democratic politician, a holder of a large trust fund, a farm owner or someone in the upper echelons of finance or business management, you lose in this deal. In short, poor, middle class and even many upper middle class native born Americans are about to be pinched by a coalition of various special interests.

The illegal immigrants get citizenship, Democrats import poverty and thus expand their voter base and plutocrats win because they can import enough skilled workers in order to depress wages in fields like pharmaceuticals and software. Young black men, working class whites, second and third generation Latinos and Republican politicians will lose and all of those groups seem to be in a hurry to take the poisoned pill.

I am Latino and libertarian so I have no animus towards people coming to this country. My issue is with the way in which this bill has been written and it has been shameful and it essentially declares young males, who were not born into the nation's elite, redundant and unwelcome in their own country and economy.

The process has also been loathsome for another reason, almost every group that knows it will not have to compete with immigrants acts like they are high minded and that they care about immigration because they say it is fair and just. In California, every lady who works at the DMV or in the schools or at a court house, knows that she will not be replaced by a typist from Ethiopia. The CEO's at Amgen and Facebook and Goldman Sachs demand that we open our doors to the best and brightest but what they really want are cheaper number crunchers. If Chinese or Malaysian MBA's were coming to take their place, they would not be so open to immigration of skilled workers.

If we were serious about being an open nation, we would demand a different bill, a more transparently crafted bill and one that takes into account Americans and not just a tiny coalition of the well connected, the super rich and the economically protected.

If you are not an illegal immigrant, a Democratic politician, a holder of a large trust fund, a farm owner or someone in the upper echelons of finance or business management, you lose in this deal. In short, poor, middle class and even many upper middle class native born Americans are about to be pinched by a coalition of various special interests.

The illegal immigrants get citizenship, Democrats import poverty and thus expand their voter base and plutocrats win because they can import enough skilled workers in order to depress wages in fields like pharmaceuticals and software. Young black men, working class whites, second and third generation Latinos and Republican politicians will lose and all of those groups seem to be in a hurry to take the poisoned pill.

I am Latino and libertarian so I have no animus towards people coming to this country. My issue is with the way in which this bill has been written and it has been shameful and it essentially declares young males, who were not born into the nation's elite, redundant and unwelcome in their own country and economy.

The process has also been loathsome for another reason, almost every group that knows it will not have to compete with immigrants acts like they are high minded and that they care about immigration because they say it is fair and just. In California, every lady who works at the DMV or in the schools or at a court house, knows that she will not be replaced by a typist from Ethiopia. The CEO's at Amgen and Facebook and Goldman Sachs demand that we open our doors to the best and brightest but what they really want are cheaper number crunchers. If Chinese or Malaysian MBA's were coming to take their place, they would not be so open to immigration of skilled workers.

If we were serious about being an open nation, we would demand a different bill, a more transparently crafted bill and one that takes into account Americans and not just a tiny coalition of the well connected, the super rich and the economically protected.
Spot on.

This bill effectively further kills the wages of the working poor and middle class for the next 10-15 years. Even the Feds have admitted to this.

It's importing labor at a time of a labor surplus in the US. Up there on the insanity scale.

On the other hand, the politicians see this as the easiest way of spurring economic growth (growing your population is the easiest way of growing an economy; not much thinking involved) and saving their own skins. They're afraid of cutting entitlements and government spending so the obvious solution is to increase tax receipts by driving up the population. It's just that this type of immigration at this point in time is a zero sum game.

It goes to show you how corrupt and corporatist the US currently is. The fact that a bill like this can even be brought up for a vote is insane.

This isn't an immigration bill. Immigration reform (I'm all for legalizing current illegal immigrants) is put in there to make it palatable for the masses and to hide the massive labor importation provisions in the bill.

A lot of Americans are either too stupid, ignorant, or apathetic to study what this bill is about as evidenced by this thread.

It will pass in some shape or form; the politicians want it and big business wants it.

Stuff like this is why I took a job in another country (an emerging economy) and will soon be moving. I just don't see good things in future for most of the US population. We've turned into a full blown kleptocracy.

Last edited:

I seen that segment live...left a bad taste on my mouth...immigrants come here to work, if you

Cant compete then get out da way.

Back
Top Bottom