Senate passes Immigration Reform Bill 68-32

Its dead on arrival in da house
mean.gif
that's what i was trying to tell my folks...

they got my people out here celebrating for nothing.

Its dead on arrival in da house :smh:

that's what i was trying to tell my folks...

they got my people out here celebrating for nothing.

THIS. had someone on facebook throwin out the #history riff raff...

:smh: this is why our education system sucks. way to many americans don't even know how the govt works. like ninja said, bill is already dead. boehner just said f them, we are making our own bill.

yup. BAYYYYner wont even bring this up for a vote cuz he knows it'll pass.

Nah, no chance it would pass..too many die hard

Tea party conservatives.

and racists...

obama isn't a perfect president. esp as of late. but one would be a fool to deny he wasn't gonna make much progress, with republicans being 24/7 butt hurt over him being a black president. id bet money they'd be doing the same thing to Hilary.

conservatives views are to conservative these days...

All these closed minded people having the wrong idea of what this all about. The only thing they say is "make them go back" "they don't belong here" "they are taking our jobs" all this ish and other ignorant comments make me so heated. I'm sad that my people's are excited but all these conservatives idiots are shooting down their dreams.

Good. Shouldn't be rewarded for coming over illegally while others have to wait their turn to do it the right way.

yup. BAYYYYner wont even bring this up for a vote cuz he knows it'll pass.
Nah, no chance it would pass..too many die hard

Tea party conservatives.
There's probably just enough House Republicans that would vote in favor it, but that's it.

A similar bill that was proposed by the Senate in 2006 didn't even make to the House floor and this was when Bush was President.

At least the Senate brought a bill to the floor and passed it. Now the pressure is on the House. Of course they will kill this bill, but now they have to come up with one of their own. And if they dont and let this issue fall by the wayside then DOA Republicans in 2014 midterms

All these closed minded people having the wrong idea of what this all about. The only thing they say is "make them go back" "they don't belong here" "they are taking our jobs" all this ish and other ignorant comments make me so heated. I'm sad that my people's are excited but all these conservatives idiots are shooting down their dreams.
It's not "they are taking our jobs", it's "They took our jobs!, (They took our jobs!), dey tuk are jobs, they derka derrrrrrr!"

At least the Senate brought a bill to the floor and passed it. Now the pressure is on the House. Of course they will kill this bill, but now they have to come up with one of their own. And if they dont and let this issue fall by the wayside then DOA Republicans in 2014 midterms
It's not "they are taking our jobs", it's "They took our jobs!, (They took our jobs!), dey tuk are jobs, they derka derrrrrrr!"

Haha I remember this episode, me and the lady be having a ball with dey tuk r jobs!!""

And if they dont and let this issue fall by the wayside then DOA Republicans in 2014 midterms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wouldn't celebrate if i was you, da party opposite

Of da current administration almost always gains

Power in midterm elections.
Make no mistake champ, the Republican party is currently shooting themselves in the foot, thus gaining no traction.  It's definitely time to celebrate as the Republican party as a whole is going nowhere fast. 

The Repubs are taking L's now, no doubt.

But mark my words, we'll see a resurgence in about 8 years after Obama has departed office. A Bush put the nail in the coffin, and appropriately enough, a Bush will resuscitate the party, and a brown one at that.

Last edited:
And if they dont and let this issue fall by the wayside then DOA Republicans in 2014 midterms

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I wouldn't celebrate if i was you, da party opposite

Of da current administration almost always gains

Power in midterm elections.

Make no mistake champ, the Republican party is currently shooting themselves in the foot, thus gaining no traction.  It's definitely time to celebrate as the Republican party as a whole is going nowhere fast. 

If you didnt already notice, liberal agendas

Like gun control & cap & trade have been

Thwarted due to da da power of Congressional

Republicans. Obama's brand new war on coal

May have just placed him in lame duck territory

Because democrats in coal producing states are

Now in jeopardy on da senate & house. His heel

Dragging of da keystone pipeline will also come

Back to haunt him if he doesnt approve it as well.

As much as immigration reform is near & dear

To my heart, cheap abundant energy is more

important to me to maintain da type of lifestyle

Americans in a developed country is used to.

There's no reason to vote Republican in today's day and age. They are out of ideas that are popular with the general public.

I'm not saying that you have to be a Democrat, I'm just saying that the GOP is completely out of touch with anyone who isn't a straight white male.

Back
Top Bottom