Send a prayer for Sneakermanes father...

My main ace Sneakermane and fellow co-host of Kickin it in the City...Has just suffered a tremendous blow...His father just passed away a few hours ago.. I just want everybody in The MD/DC/VA community to send their thoughts, prayers,and condolences and let sneakermane and his family know that WE are with them in their time of grieving ...

Thank you
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!​

TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

my heart goes out to you and yours. stay strong fam...
i wanna make the same impact as cocaine and crack did, what can i say i guess my mom raised me backwards...

Wade,

My absolute sincere condolences to you and your family. Ill be in West Bmore next week. Ill be sure to stop thru.

Hold on. Be Strong.

Your boy,
Kev

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Sorry to hear that man. Stay strong.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Damn, sorry to hear that. Keep your head up man.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

My prayers go out to Sneakermane and his family. These are some tough times for you and I just want to pay my respects to you and yours
Another one bites the dust!

Wade,

Sorry to hear that fam. You know we got your back over here at the shop. If there's anything any of us can do to help you out at all right now, let us know. For real.

Dan + Shop Gentei
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

Damn, that's crazy...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his fam...

Be safe...
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

Damn...

I was hoping to read about a sickness... didn't really expect this.

R.I.P. to your pops!

Remember the good times cause they will definitely help you get through times like this.

Stay up!

my condolences deff go out to you and the fam homie.

just recently lost someone very close to me and trust me remembering the good times will deff carry you through.

stay up...
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

I'm sorry to hear about your lost. My condolences go out to you and your family in this trying time.
Love is...23 years in the making

I've been away for a while.....so let me express a few thoughts.

My father had been sick for some time...but I was still ill prepared for his passing. Still, I was fortunate in these days and times to have been raised byboth my mother and my father. And I am blessed that my father was always around to keep me on the right path. His fly-ness in his days is what got me intobuying sneakers so heavy. He kept a house full of suits and dress clothes....and had dress shoes for days. His spirit still guides me....and I am a better manbecause of him.

Big props and thanks goes to my boy Harmcity...for taking the time to start the thread. Knowing how hard I took my father's passing, he was always around,blowing up my phone every other day...checking to see if I was ok. Thanks again Devin!!!

And last but not least....thank you...to all those who responded and left their thoughts and prayers. Trust me...your words were appreciated. This just goes toshow how positive Niketalk can be....particularly the md/dc/va area.
Adrian, Dan, Kev, Glen, Tommy...loved ya 2 minute message....Lavan, Blade, Hip hop Dan, Omar (we always goin' back and forth bout nikeboots and such...butit's always luv bro!)...All my md/dc/va and b-more heads...THANKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom