Sending a girl the WRONG TEXT!!! part 2 not so funny

Aight so i was talking to this girl awhile back, messing around w/ her & watever.
We stoppd talking after her EX came back into her life... Watev
eyes.gif

Haha But the funny thing is the Ex was my cousin, i didnt know that until later!
eek.gif

Anyways i was like watev, let him have her! I never told him. Its been like a month since then.
Yesterday, dude hits me up like

him: Yo! you were talking to my EX??
mad.gif

me: Umm, yeah i guess!?
grin.gif

him: What you guys do??
I didnt know what to say so i just sent him some nudies of her, guess dude hadnt slayed her...
indifferent.gif
never even seen her nude yet!
laugh.gif

HAha So he never replies
Like an hour later he calls me up saying...

"check this $*#!...
after u sent the picture 2 me i started texting her sh#% like that shes a %+$ 4 sendin u pictures like that n i jus kept callin her sh#% then like 5 minuteslater i found out it was her sister i was texting
WAIT!!!!! this sh#% gets better...
Ok then i tell her sister 2 give her that message after shes done blowing dogs 4 quarters.
then bout 15 minutes later i get a txt message saying My daughter made a bad decision but can u leave her alone before i have 2 take this 2 the police....
i just started dying!!!!!!
mad.gif

i was bout 2 tell that !+%@% off 2 but i didnt wanna become a registered sex offender at the age of 17 over some stupid bi@#$%."

Then he tells me this & i quote "why'd you fu@#$ her man?? i really loved her..."
frown.gif

Havnt replied since... What should i do? What can i do??

Originally Posted by Drameezy

Cant send pics from my phone... my bad

Then you shouldve held off on making this thread till you were able to come through with pics.
Especially when you claim to have noodz.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

i have diego noodz pm me for the g00dz

indifferent.gif

Still at banned camp?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drameezy

Even if i could, broads 17 years old...

Legal in NYC.

i dunno dawg i almost like it better here

a lot less 14 year old asians making dumb ##@ threads all day

i emailed jvini the other day he said stop emailing him he would unban next month if i dont email him anymore.

Back
Top Bottom