Sending A Text Message To The Wrong Person **UNAPPRECIATION**

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Maaan I was txtin my best friends sister on bbmessenger yesterday I was yeah blah blah how is college and I was textin briteyes from NT too I went to send her the pick of my penis and I messed up n sent it to my friends sister she was like
eek.gif
I didn't care I was like
pimp.gif
u see that wat u was missing n high school

laugh.gif
alien.gif

BBMessenger is the worst for me cuz of the way its listed. Hard to explain if you dont have it. But I been caught slippin a couple times.

laugh.gif
Y'all had to remind me eh?

I would be texting my friends or something about any news...stuff like:

"Nah we just talkin, I unno if I'm feelin this chick...i think she just wants to beat"

Chick: "who?"

"Ahh nobody, i was just kiddin..."

It's the worst when they respond like they don't know what you're talking about. The thought process going through my head is so:

1. What the hell, I was talking to you about this girl for a few messages now, how you gonna act confused?!
2. Oh wait...
3. *looks up slowly to who I sent message to*
4. Awww @%$*.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
, i've done this on a few drunk occassions, luckily im a fastthinker/great liar.

one time i hit this one chick up on some late night, "i'm drunk, come through" tip and accidentally sent it to wifey after i had told her i washome in bed
eek.gif
tired.gif
. i called her immediately after and told her my homie was using my phone and hetext her by mistake. If i hadnt called her back quick it woulda been curtains.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

i do it on purpose and send it to the girl.. then be like.. whoops didnt mean to send that to you....gets em thinkin....but never have i done it on accident

yes! glad im not the only one
laugh.gif

i got the SIIICKEST burn.. so i was booored as hell at work, and if you work in office job you know what exactly what im saying.. so im talking to dis girl (just a girl on the side) and im telling her to send me some pictures and so on. But at the sametime i was texting my girl that i been dating 3-4months. Than my#@!+%%! accidently send her wrong text saying something like " danm i love dem pics u sent,... blah blah blah" to the my main girl.

She stoped talking to me and everything, i was trying to pretend to be my little brother and text her back like, yeah he's not here and etc, lol

UNAPPRECIATED

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Maaan I was txtin my best friends sister on bbmessenger yesterday I was yeah blah blah how is college and I was textin briteyes from NT too I went to send her the pick of my penis and I messed up n sent it to my friends sister she was like
eek.gif
I didn't care I was like
pimp.gif
u see that wat u was missing n high school

eek.gif
lolololololololoooloolololololololool

Back
Top Bottom