Senior Pranks...What did you do? (If anything...)

I just saw on the local news that some Seniors around here in Indiana deflated an entire school district of buses.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
School got canceled.

I didn't have the opportunity to do anything because I ran track and wasn't about to risk anything my last year. I wanted that scholarship money. Iparticipated in "Senior Skip Day" if that counts...
eyes.gif

Did y'all do anything?

Are school called for automatic expulsion for any sort of prank, still did one and didn't get caught.
pimp.gif

Seniors at my school put on "banana phone" through every phone in the school. We have a message system that puts the message on speaker phone so theentire class can here it in case of an emergency. I thought it was pretty creative
grin.gif

im thinking about going through with one because seniors graduate a couple days before everyone else, so id do it after i graduate.

Egg'd and painted our class year all over the front of the school..I think thats minor though
laugh.gif

i wish my class would have, but my school probably woulda gone so far as to arrest people if they found out........... seriously. They suspended a kid for aweek for throwing a mouse pad out the window.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

my senior class wanted to camp out one night on campus and go to school the next morning. dumbest idea ive ever heard of
people at my school did that this year
smh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i wish my class would have, but my school probably woulda gone so far as to arrest people if they found out........... seriously. They suspended a kid for a week for throwing a mouse pad out the window.
roll.gif

My senior year we got the senior class to donate their old shoes and hand them on a telephone wire across from our school.

were gonna bring like 20 chickens thru the back...let them loose on the main floor right before the bell rings to change class
laugh.gif

seniors keep pulling the fire alarm every chance they had !! it was annoying.... i couldnt finish my lunch. lol. and this year we thinking of flipping all thechairs and maybe tables up-side-down hehehe...

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

lit the stadium grass on fire with the writing seniors of '07. scariest night of my high school years
smh.gif

sounds like a nice prank ...
nerd.gif

Years ago...

We had a huge quad in the middle of our school and stacked every table that was outside up in a pyramid and chain them all together.

It was funny to watch them try to take a table that was stacked twenty feet in the air down because it was not easy to get up there.

-1st thing we did was get tons of confetti and water balloons and put it all over the hallways with C/O 2005- (we were class of 2004) so they made the entireJunior class clean up the mess and write 5 page essays on vandalism and the importance of respecting school property!

-2nd thing we did was at Graduation. We made a flyer that we folded and put inside our caps. On the flyer we had pics of us doing the confetti and balloons andat the bottom we had the words--CLASS OF 2005 YOU GOT PUNK'D! When we threw our caps, the flyers went everywhere. The looks on their faces were priceless.

AmberElise04, good one
roll.gif

I've heard of a few good ones. This year, a nearby school stacked all of the tables and chairs on top of all of the portables. It was on the news andeverything.
The same school let loose 3 rats, numered 1, 2, and 4. They found them and were nervous as hell, trying to find #3.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

AmberElise04, good one
roll.gif

I've heard of a few good ones. This year, a nearby school stacked all of the tables and chairs on top of all of the portables. It was on the news and everything.
The same school let loose 3 rats, numered 1, 2, and 4. They found them and were nervous as hell, trying to find #3.
eek.gif
I'd be freaking out too! I hate rats.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom