Senseless violence over the new foams... (news broadcast)

DC/PG again with the foolishness ...

30t6p3b.gif

Why would they put the only House of Hoops around in one of the roughest parts in the whole area? I never understood this.  They knew they would be getting exclusive releases, and have people lined up overnight for shoes, and they put it in PG Plaza are you kidding me?  What about Columbia or Montgomery Mall, I guarantee you that would cut a lot of this unnecessary crap out.  Before people from PG start getting mad, I am from PG, went to school in PG, got a good job recently and moved to Montgomery County and have never felt safer or been happier.

Why would they put the only House of Hoops around in one of the roughest parts in the whole area? I never understood this.  They knew they would be getting exclusive releases, and have people lined up overnight for shoes, and they put it in PG Plaza are you kidding me?  What about Columbia or Montgomery Mall, I guarantee you that would cut a lot of this unnecessary crap out.  Before people from PG start getting mad, I am from PG, went to school in PG, got a good job recently and moved to Montgomery County and have never felt safer or been happier.

Originally Posted by VintageNikeShirts

Cuz *%@%#! travel fool ...
 Moco and columbia didn't wanna deal with that foolishness

Cuz *%@%#! travel fool ...
 Moco and columbia didn't wanna deal with that foolishness

Why would they put the only House of Hoops around in one of the roughest parts in the whole area? I never understood this. 
You must have no sense of history with shoes here in the DC/MD area, especially with Nike.

Before PGP had a damn food court, they were known for having a zillion sneaker stores and always being the "spot" to go to.  Nike ain't stupid.

The "area" ain't rough, its the incidents with the people that go there.  Been that way since the 80s.

You one thinks of copping shoes in the area, historically, one thinks of PGP first. 

Everything else just is what it is.

Why would they put the only House of Hoops around in one of the roughest parts in the whole area? I never understood this. 
You must have no sense of history with shoes here in the DC/MD area, especially with Nike.

Before PGP had a damn food court, they were known for having a zillion sneaker stores and always being the "spot" to go to.  Nike ain't stupid.

The "area" ain't rough, its the incidents with the people that go there.  Been that way since the 80s.

You one thinks of copping shoes in the area, historically, one thinks of PGP first. 

Everything else just is what it is.

What about Columbia or Montgomery Mall, I guarantee you that would cut a lot of this unnecessary crap out.  Before people from PG start getting mad, I am from PG, went to school in PG, got a good job recently and moved to Montgomery County and have never felt safer or been happier.

Yeah, stay where you "feel" safe duke.  You sound too jaded to take seriously.

You don't think this drama will travel if, er, an exclusive "released only at Mont. Mall" foam releases there.

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait........................................"

Check out Columbia Mall a couple years ago man... And those weren't "hood" people who shattered that glass door, they were suburb folks.

Thirst is Thirst.  Check every black friday................................

What about Columbia or Montgomery Mall, I guarantee you that would cut a lot of this unnecessary crap out.  Before people from PG start getting mad, I am from PG, went to school in PG, got a good job recently and moved to Montgomery County and have never felt safer or been happier.

Yeah, stay where you "feel" safe duke.  You sound too jaded to take seriously.

You don't think this drama will travel if, er, an exclusive "released only at Mont. Mall" foam releases there.

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait........................................"

Check out Columbia Mall a couple years ago man... And those weren't "hood" people who shattered that glass door, they were suburb folks.

Thirst is Thirst.  Check every black friday................................

This is part of the reason why I stopped collecting sneakers. ++% kinda sense does it make to stab someone over Foams?

This is part of the reason why I stopped collecting sneakers. ++% kinda sense does it make to stab someone over Foams?

I've lived across from PG Plaza for about a year now (used to live in Fairfax County, Alexandria area for reference) and forreal outside of this one incident I've never felt like that area was "unsafe" or "rough". I was at P.G. plaza the night the royal blues came out...no incidents.
And like my mans said drama travels.  Bammas were at Pentagon City strapped and that's one of the safer malls in the "urea".

I've lived across from PG Plaza for about a year now (used to live in Fairfax County, Alexandria area for reference) and forreal outside of this one incident I've never felt like that area was "unsafe" or "rough". I was at P.G. plaza the night the royal blues came out...no incidents.
And like my mans said drama travels.  Bammas were at Pentagon City strapped and that's one of the safer malls in the "urea".

i think that hoh and other vendors have to do a better job when it comes to these types of releases.

hand out wrist bands so that they can crowd control. senseless for people to die over a shoe

i think that hoh and other vendors have to do a better job when it comes to these types of releases.

hand out wrist bands so that they can crowd control. senseless for people to die over a shoe

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by HARM

30t6p3b.gif
More like black kids... 
laugh.gif
 Black on Black on Black... 
roll.gif

Yo what the @%$# is wrong with you, it's like you use this forum just to post stupid ignorant !$$*.

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by HARM

30t6p3b.gif
More like black kids... 
laugh.gif
 Black on Black on Black... 
roll.gif

Yo what the @%$# is wrong with you, it's like you use this forum just to post stupid ignorant !$$*.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Makes me not even want them joints.

Condolences to dude family.

Although i ordered these this incident actually turned me off to the whole shoe collecting thing. Everyone be safe when coppin their kicks for here on out.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Makes me not even want them joints.

Condolences to dude family.

Although i ordered these this incident actually turned me off to the whole shoe collecting thing. Everyone be safe when coppin their kicks for here on out.

Back
Top Bottom