Sentenced to Life in prison

Sleep.NT.Eat.NT.Sleep.

Bathroom breaks somewhere in there..

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I don't even wanna think aboout Jail...and I'm talking from experience

smh.gif

how bad is it actually in there.
nerd.gif
some dudes sayits just all hype and it aint all that bad while others say its worse than people think.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

smh.gif

nerd.gif
some dudes say its just all hype and it aint all that bad while others say its worse than people think.
I'm sure it depends which prison

but "kushALLday" didn't know what your nt name was...I talked to you on PSN before, I'm Supreme10

Lift weights/Play Basketball during the day.

Read and write letters to my family at night.

smh.gif

nerd.gif
some dudes say its just all hype and it aint all that bad while others say its worse than people think.

It can't be that bad if you're comparing it to prisons in Russia, Brazil, or out in the Middle East.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

smh.gif

nerd.gif
I'm sure it depends which prison

but "kushALLday" didn't know what your nt name was...I talked to you on PSN before, I'm Supreme10
laugh.gif
word.

i think your were trying toc connect on some pineapple
pimp.gif

I never got why people didn't just run away. Go to another country, new name new life.
Or move states away where you have no fam, work off the books, pay cash (or start a new identity)
In theory if you don't commit crimes and lay low there is no reason for you to get caught.
There is nothing worse than having your freedom taking away.
If I ever got life or even 5 years you better believe as soon as I'm bailed I'm gone.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I never got why people didn't just run away. Go to another country, new name new life.
Or move states away where you have no fam, work off the books, pay cash (or start a new identity)
In theory if you don't commit crimes and lay low there is no reason for you to get caught.
There is nothing worse than having your freedom taking away.
If I ever got life or even 5 years you better believe as soon as I'm bailed I'm gone.
even the most minor mistake could get you in the pen for your warrant though... speeding.. anything.

/\ haven't experienced none, but I'm sure they don't condone cruel and unusual punishment against inmates in the US.

When was the last time you heard about a prisoner getting his balls cut off and shoved in his mouth with his throat slit? (in the US)
Better yet, when was the last time a anybody has gotten their hands cut off for stealing? (in the US)

I would find some female penpals, and get them to fall in love with me and send me money and stuff.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

What would be the reason u go to prison OP?

Oh yeah...you pedophile
roll.gif
smh.gif
I'm glad somebody said it.

All that stuff the OP said wouldn't mean anything because he'd be the inmates @!#@#. They don't take too kindly to pedophilia...

Your joint would end up like (0)

In all honesty I would just be faded in there all day...Its life in prison...Biggest fail on earth

I heard you can't get people to bring you weed and cell phones. Ill smoke trees all day, lift, read, and call my folks
pimp.gif

Crosses fingers that I never even go for 1 day let alone life
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom