SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've been thinking of getting the all red LV dons, but then i figure i could just save about a G and stick with these 
laugh.gif

Proto J finally succumbs to the current economic environment. Welcome.

Stixx- Amfam tee looking cool

Neukicks... is that a stab at mayhem or are you on injured reserve also??

Nike to see the air force max

Clean fits NT

Stixx- Amfam tee looking cool

Neukicks... is that a stab at mayhem or are you on injured reserve also??

Nike to see the air force max

Clean fits NT

neukicks: thanx! info on the cast? or is that the new yeezy? j/k. hope your leg feels better homie.

truniversal: my punk *%# will prolly still end up splurging...
laugh.gif

neukicks: thanx! info on the cast? or is that the new yeezy? j/k. hope your leg feels better homie.

truniversal: my punk *%# will prolly still end up splurging...
laugh.gif

dreads for you, you must be from DC(its not cause of the coppers) Perfect fit bro.

BTW folks, I might get a new cam so no more 7.5 mega p cam shots. Not sure what the best mega pixtels are.

dreads for you, you must be from DC(its not cause of the coppers) Perfect fit bro.

BTW folks, I might get a new cam so no more 7.5 mega p cam shots. Not sure what the best mega pixtels are.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

:rolliin
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

#thatsracist 

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

:rolliin
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

#thatsracist 

i've been thinking of getting the all red LV dons, but then i figure i could just save about a G and stick with these 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

i've got to concede to the fact that that's the same reason i got em as well...
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

i've got to concede to the fact that that's the same reason i got em as well...
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom