September Wrestling Thread 2021

layziegunts layziegunts KHUFU KHUFU

This month, “The Godfather” Nate Milton & “The Professor” Kris Ealy are joined by Rich Fann (Pro Wrestling Torch) to discuss the significance of AEW’s signings of CM Punk & Bryan Danielson (and how they might actually help improve diversity), the WWE’s “unconscious bias” problem, and the passing of a fallen friend.

Andrew Thompson returns for another informative & entertaining installment of “Nubian News”!

The N.W.A. Podcast: “Fair To Belair” - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT AEW NJPW UFC Podcasts, News, Reviews

Why do they keep giving people these ridiculous names?

Are they running experiments to see if a wrestler can get over despite having a stupid name?

T-Bar, Mace, Slapjack, Reckoning, Retaliation, LA Knight, Doudrop, Bron Breakker :stoneface:

Doudrop is unforgivable lol.

Not gonna lie, the ONLY good thing I got out of NXT 2.0 is the theme song. S/O to Wale for getting that bag

The splatter **** really hurt my eyes.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210915-113046_Chrome.jpg

Are they running experiments to see if a wrestler can get over despite having a stupid name?

T-Bar, Mace, Slapjack, Reckoning, Retaliation, LA Knight, Doudrop, Bron Breakker :stoneface:
It's like the writers are guys who used to get beat up by jocks in HS so now their way of getting revenge is giving them stupid names and **** to do in wrestling.

#BecauseVince

I’m not going to be here for NXT to try and showcase Vince muscle wet dreams with no damn actual personalities. Bron Breaker is an awful name :rofl:

And who was that rando that replaced Kyle? :lol: Vince saw that man and got an instant hard on thinking he was going to matter.

I just have no faith this will at all be good and it will be somehow if possible, a crappier Raw but this is what Vince wanted. To make sure NXT is just a development brand and it has all the feels and I fear it’s just going to get worst with the old heads trying so hard:smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom