December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

:rofl: The Irony of HER making this claim.

The actual article does make sense and somewhat misinterprets the quote, but still, she’s the very last person that should be bringing this up. This isn’t all that different when Charlotte mentioned last year that she felt “overlooked” :rofl:right message, terribly wrong messenger

AMazing Red being only 38 years old has me scratching my head. Figure he was older.

AMazing Red being only 38 years old has me scratching my head. Figure he was older.

If I asked I'd have said he was at least 47..Can't believe dude is younger than me..

Do you think it makes logical sense for WWE to offer contracts to a group of people that has been tormenting their television shows unannounced?

No, it does not. It was dumb. Unless the plot reveals that it was Vince/Steph's/Hunters all along who wanted to sign them or something like that.

It is just an amazing moment in history.

You explicitly stating something WWE Main Roster did as being garbage is monumental.

It is just an amazing moment in history.

You explicitly stating something WWE Main Roster did as being garbage is monumental.

Right.

Because you actually care about anything WWE or AEW anyway. Seeing as how one day you go against one company then the next day you go after the other.

Right.

Because you actually care about anything WWE or AEW anyway. Seeing as how one day you go against one company then the next day you go after the other.

Maybe you should adopt that level of versatility instead of just bashing the one company you bash. (AEW)

Maybe you should adopt that level of versatility instead of just bashing the one company you bash. (AEW)

Yea, because that's what I do. I have to like everything done at AEW. When will you start liking anything about AEW or WWE at all? Seeing as how you have made fun of those who watch either or both companies. You know, since you think you're better than everyone on here.

Yea, because that's what I do. I have to like everything done at AEW. When will you start liking anything about AEW or WWE at all? Seeing as how you have made fun of those who watch either or both companies. You know, since you think you're better than everyone on here.

Been praising the Uso/Roman storyline for a few weeks now.

Try again.

When is WWE making a group called Contracts or Blood Money? Since they like using Hitman sounding video game titles for their faction names.

Only logical sense would be that triple h signed recognizance, and they are trying to take over from within , but wwe and logical sense have never really gone hand and hand - rusev looks like a scrub so far on aew

Back
Top Bottom