January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

D8B75DC8-FB07-4246-B8FD-7285B4D953B0.png

WWE's statement regarding the John Oliver segment:

Oliver is clearly a clever and humorous entertainer, however the subject matter covered in his WWE segment is no laughing matter.

Prior to airing, WWE responded to his producers refuting every point in his one-sided presentation. John Oliver simply ignored the facts.

The health and wellness of our performers is the single most important aspect of our business, and we have a comprehensive, longstanding Talent Wellness program.

We invite John Oliver to attend WrestleMania this Sunday to learn more about our company.

@B Sox

See how they handled this in a professional and mature manner?!?!

Gotta love and respect it.

Major league v Minor leagues

You've said it yourself

Schedule and rate of injuries are very different

But it's funny that you want them all to be grouped together when it's something negative about WWE

Nah, it's funny how YOU come out of the rafters when it's something negative about the WWE.

But you're biased, something a wrestling fan should NEVER be.

I'm always here playboi

You're not a wrestling fan, you're a WWE fan

Oh, I'm sorry, do I have to attend a gym where the ring is right under a basketball hoop to qualify to your standards?

Oh, I'm sorry, do I have to attend a gym where the ring is right under a basketball hoop to qualify to your standards?

You could be a wrestling fan and only watch WWE

You're not a wrestling fan because you don't watch wrestling

You like WWE because you watched it when you were little, but you don't watch the shows

You could be a wrestling fan and only watch WWE

You're not a wrestling fan because you don't watch wrestling

You like WWE because you watched it when you were little, but you don't watch the shows

Riiiight.

Hold up, let me go on YouTube to watch Joey Ryan do moves with his crotch, Kenny Omega wrestle a 9 year old, and some pharoahs slither like snakes to put their opponents in a trance.

Give me an hour or 2 to catch up with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom