Septemeber Blue VI's VRS Carmine VI's Vote

ctownballer03

Banned
EVERY BODY VOTE WATS PAIR IS TIGHTER

THESE CARMINES I STOLE THE PIC FROM SOMEBODY ONE NIKETALK CAUSE THERE SO ICY

wlvlep.jpg

SEPTEMEBER BLUE 6'S I CANT GET A PICTURE OF THESE SO CAN SOMEBODY POST A PIC OF THEM

LET THE VOTES BEGIN!!!!

!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

copy-of-imgp0116.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Carmines. First off you should have found a pic of september blue 6s before starting this post. Second this post should not have been started. It says in the ROC "VS" type post hold no value. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Im out.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

September Blue vi's :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

i thought "VS" posts were'nt allowed?
btw, they are both are the same for me.
both are my grails
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

though i own sport blue VIs carmines are by far a must have for me
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

Sport Blues.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Sport blue dammit...what hell is september blue? What does september have to do with a shade of blue?
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

^^^maybe in reference to the month of september???? i don't know. but the CARMINES most def. They were in limited quantity back then, so you already know how rare they are now. Although, I don't know to much about the sport blue VI. were those a GR back in the day?
I like to consider myself a $0l3 cOll3cToR!!!

CARMINE greatest jordan ever made but both are for sure my grail
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

here's a better pic of sport blues

"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

Carmines...FTW
DENVER NUGGETS
We Not Talkin 'Bout The Game....The Actual Game...When It Matters....We Talkin 'Bout Practice Man!​

RetroJTino :
^^^maybe in reference to the month of september???? i don't know. but the CARMINES most def. They were in limited quantity back then, so you already know how rare they are now. Although, I don't know to much about the sport blue VI. were those a GR back in the day?

The colorway for the Sport Blue's was abbreviated on the Box itself as "SPT BLUE" ... That led to believe that they might have been named "September Blue" but in the Nike Catalog you can see they are marked as "White/SportBlue-Black"

My vote goes to White/Infrared's!! and then to Carmines and then to Sport Blue's.

Back
Top Bottom