SERIAL PODCAST - Adnan Granted a new Trial

Listened to the first episode. Kinda skeptical because dude comes off like he's making it up. Might be a little salty if I sink some hours into this and it's shenanigans.

Just finished up. I truly believe adnon is innocent. I believe 100% jay did it. Idk but I think it had something to do with the girl Stephanie. Jay knew everything and was more nervous than the guy that actually did it. Either way, more than enough reasonable doubt.

Just started Ch. 3 and wow, what a twist.

I like how the series has started so far. Let's see how the rest of the episodes go.

Finished the podcast yesterday and I enjoyed it.

Really good story telling and the interviews and background info about John was crazy. 

Definitely seemed like a troubled man inside.

Bump

Attachments

• IMG_9412.jpg
    IMG_9412.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 777
They need to make more episodes
Last season
With they army dude was kinda trash

The third one called ‘S-Town’ was actually pretty good. I’m listening to ‘Atlanta Monster’ now and it’s so far, so good. That army one wa probably the weakest one.

The third one called ‘S-Town’ was actually pretty good. I’m listening to ‘Atlanta Monster’ now and it’s so far, so good. That army one wa probably the weakest one.
Oh, man. I need to check out Atlanta Monster.

I had zero interest in Bo Bergdahl's case.

I ended up finding a podcast about the supernatural lol.

Oh yeah ur right
I do remember that
But don’t remember it at the same time
About a smart dude
From a ****ty town
Who believed there was a cover up
If a killing in his town right???
I completely forgot it
Until u mentioned it

Back
Top Bottom