SERIOUS ? For everyone on NT

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

NT has some really handsome guys...and some really NOT so handsome guys.
pretty insulting. NT has some really Hot girls...and some really NOT so hot girls.
shots fired?
nerd.gif
Pretty dumb statements...I mean there are pretty people and ugly people everywhere aren't there?
laugh.gif

Yes, AJChick you are correct. The statement applies to everywhere in general. It was my mistake that I related it to NT since the post was here. My bad, nooffense to anyone who took offense to it.

to be honest yes i do

its not like im checking them out like i would a girl but i do look at what theyre wearing and how they look and #+%@

how does this dude have two separate trap threads on the 1st page at the same time?

mods can we please have something done about him? he's clearly just a troll, he brings up his sexuality in every single thread, every single time heposts...

Many of us probably check other dude sneakers, and we can not deny it..
but OP, this is NT. not gay a way.com
ohwell.gif
sorry

if you didn't check out other dudes you would never know any new trends...think about it everyone is on celebrities !%*#% lookin for what there wearing andi know everyone on here always checks out other peoples kicks

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

NT has some really handsome guys...and some really NOT so handsome guys.
pretty insulting. NT has some really Hot girls...and some really NOT so hot girls.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't scope the room out and look at other guys. Since I'm human though I notice all those things (except the last part), it's impossible not to.

You are a troll a trolly troll troll, and ive been on Niketalk for 2 hours and I already see what your about, you just want attention

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Ehh sometimes.
yeah i look to see what kind of clothes and shoes they're wearing, i find it amusing seeing people mean mug me when they are walking aroundwearing fakes j's and knockoff true religion jeans (aka tru regions)
laugh.gif

just to measure myself up against the competition, but usually other dudes are lookin at my fit or kicks, or whip. I have to admit I need to step my body gameup tho, need to go more frequently and harder in the gym
304.gif
302.gif

Back
Top Bottom