SERIOUS ? For everyone on NT

bad n fluenz

Banned
Do you check out other guys? I mean not sexually, but to see if they are better than you? Like for example if a guy has a better body? Better clothes/kicks,?etc. Don't front like y'all don't. I know some of you go even further than that in the locker room showers!

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Do you check out other guys? I mean not sexually, but to see if they are better than you? Like for example if a guy has a better body? Better clothes/kicks,? etc. Don't front like y'all don't. I know some of you go even further than that in the locker room showers!
Why would you add this on the end?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Do you check out other guys? I mean not sexually, but to see if they are better than you? Like for example if a guy has a better body? Better clothes/kicks,? etc. Don't front like y'all don't. I know some of you go even further than that in the locker room showers!
Why would you add this on the end?
Same thing I said to myself.

your avatar explains a lot

I can agree with this one about me. I want to have a better looking body, I'm sure everyone does too. I'm just looking as far as motivation goes.

Yes.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Hilarious.

If I see a dude in shape or has a nice fit, I'll give him props (in my head). Like "Wow dude getting his T.O on". But no "Dang He lookinright".

We know you do.

i do to some extent like if i see will smith in I am Legend it just gives me motivation to work out

EVERY SINGLE GUY ON EARTH DOES THIS

doesnt matter what they say. its natural to compare yourself to those around you. I mean Ill notice a dudes clothing and what not, either Im like damn thats astraight jacket, or thinking his polo is ayo tight. Everybody does it.

However, I dont look at the person to see whether he is attractive. I can hardly tell anyways. Sometimes females will beast over a dude who ithought was mad ugly, besides its scientifically proven guys have a hard time judging other guys looks, but obviously its easy to evaluate his car, house etc.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

NT has some really handsome guys...and some really NOT so handsome guys.
pretty insulting. NT has some really Hot girls...and some really NOT so hot girls.

Back
Top Bottom