Serious Question Niketalk.. vol. all i ask is trust...

I know there are several summits/meet ups done year round and I'm curious to know if we were at a summit and one of our members were getting jumped would you jump in? or was Just Blaze right? We're a secret society and I just wanna know can I trust you guys.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Depends on a couple things, like who it is or how outnumbered he is. If I was drunk I'd just start hitting everybody though
laugh.gif

i feel we all fam so if we went through the trouble to plan a cool little summit and wat not and there people other peps having a conflict with said NTer of course i would have to jump in ...

im normally the one to break it up and figure +@$* out we too grown for that of +@$* but if i have to throw down dont even trip
grin.gif

It depends who it is, i remember camping out for the Questloves in LES and one of the guys camping out had a problem with some dude that lived around the area and everybody thought it was cool to run him out that block until he came back with all his people and eveybody waiting in that line split and didnt back the guy that had beef with that one dude that came back.

Back
Top Bottom