serious question vol. ex girlfriend doing your hair

NT...would your girl get angry if you went and got your hair done by your ex?

females of NT can answer too...how do you feel about your man going to an ex girlfriend's house to get his hair done. yay or nay

The only reason it would be a problem is because you're going to her house, if she worked at a salon then it'd be adifferent story.

laugh.gif

Never ran into this issue before.

1. I couldnt see wanting to have my ex do my hair. I figure there would be other options

2. I cant see my current girl goin for me havin an ex have any interaction with me

my bf gets his hair done by his ex when his main hair person is out of town. its been about 4 times or so...i dont say anything about it because its kindapetty but it is borderline annoying, can't lie. she's cool ppl though. although apples28 thinks she has a hidden agenda lol. If it was a regular thing,i would definitely say something.

and im sure he would trip if i was to be braiding my ex's hair but whatever.

It's one of those things that looks harmless on paper..but could be harmful in real life

I mean, they gets to talking about the good old days, old sparks start to fly...she's already TOUCHING his head/hair, then the old flame rekindles. I meanI'm not saying anything will definitely happen.

I'm just saying if you put a fat guy in a room full of cake, he's going to want to have a piece even if he tells you he's on a diet.

Back
Top Bottom