Serious Question, what ever happened to teams and sigs?

Joined Jul 9, 2008
Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Team Uncircumcised ran rampant back in the day too
You're welcome. Then had to start the Panty Bandit squad 
Team Uncircumcised: The Original Full Zip Hoodie 

who had that as their sig?

Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Team Uncircumcised ran rampant back in the day too
You're welcome. Then had to start the Panty Bandit squad 
Team Uncircumcised: The Original Full Zip Hoodie 

who had that as their sig?
 forgot who that was but mine was "we hide it, girls find it" 

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Originally Posted by jm2000

Whatever happened to the National Truckers? I think it was the summer of 09 when NT trolled NBA summer league, Truckers rollin up in every chat, and ben barra wifey turned out to be a smeeze...that summer was crazy
I laughed myself into a stomach ache when Body said "bap bap pow"

And I got butterflies when Trish would talk about kicks, when labrenda would play with her hair, and when Suzzorlose would

I'll never forget

Joined Sep 28, 2005
jm2000 wrote[hr][/hr]Whatever happened to the National Truckers? I think it was the summer of 09 when NT trolled NBA summer league, Truckers rollin up in every chat, and ben barra wifey turned out to be a smeeze...that summer was crazy

that summer was the least amount of sleep i ever got

those dudes that were in 50 house flashing guns were so shook after someone started talking slick to them

and there was that LS girl Mesha or some !$!% and a girl from brooklyn who had a muslim father and christiann mother (dont ask why i remember that)

the BK stop ++%@+%# w/us after she flashed one night then the next night all people kept saying was flash us she went from
 to

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now