Serious Question.. Why is Jamie Foxx's Hairline so Messed Up?

D

Deleted member 87369

Like seriously though? Son obviously trys to get a taper and isn't trying to pull the natural hairline look so why is his so bad? It's like all barbers have it out for him. You would imagine the kinda money he's making he could atleast go to a decent barber :smh:
View media item 177050

laugh.gif

My hairline's like that
tired.gif

I have long hair
grin.gif

His hairline has a career of its own. Jamie might be talented but the versatility of his hairline is unmatched.

Name a role his hairline can't handle? Jamie Foxx is just along for the ride because the real star shines everytime.

*REAL TEARS*

My brother and I have been asking the same question for years... definitely need to insert the kid with the video game spray paint shape up on his latest situation

I think dude is really bald and his barber just draws a hairline. Dudes like him and Lebron should just let it go. They just make it look worse.

Man back when he had the Jamie foxx show his hairline was CRISP. I'm talkin like Martin, Steve Harvey status. Those guys never need cuts

It's like he has a new barber and new hairline stencil used to draw his on every year. It wouldn't look bad if the sides of the hairline were more far apart. They're too close together and gives him what nt calls the n64 cartridge shapeup.

thats a hairline piece or something right?

i know its not black ice, looks like it actually has some texture to it...

Son look like Kid Cudi x Cam Newton in those new Annie pics 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom