Seriously, no one likes Kreayshawn?

I'm very entertained, I  think she's filled the final void in hip hop. Even if its a pointless void
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

I'm very entertained, I  think she's filled the final void in hip hop. Even if its a pointless void
laugh.gif

I don't even know what that means.

I was born in 84, and after having ross and wtt on repeat for the last weeks......her and the WGM are a breath of fresh air.....shout out to V-nasty

I was born in 84, and after having ross and wtt on repeat for the last weeks......her and the WGM are a breath of fresh air.....shout out to V-nasty

but their 15 minutes is up

Her and the WGM are a breath of fresh air.....shout out to V-nasty
I agree with this, something about her style that's daring and different. I enjoy it for some reason and I didn't want to. "Rich Whor s" and "Gucci Gucci" get mad spins, too hard.

i dont even care she's not a great rapper but the more and more i see videos of her performing or interviewing she comes off as a boring person and that bothers me for some reason

I actually like kreayshawn, it's something different than what's out there...she needs 2 get v-nasty off using the n word so much tho..real spit

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

I hope you get banned for wasting the bandwidth required to make this post. 

roll.gif

+

But seriously, Kreayshawn can't really spit all that well, but she has more swag & style than alot of hip-hop artists.

I can only respect.

Ever since I saw her in that video with Lil B, and I was like "who the hell is this silly white girl"?.  Then I caught the Gucci Gucci vid on MTV Jams by mistake, and since then, I've been riding the wave.  She's not a premier lyricist, but the music is original, she's funny as hell, and the beats knock.  Plus, ANYONE with the balls to do what she's doing is very inspiring, she proves that its all in the attitude.

hand this girl a hipster vlog. problem solved. she should not be rapping, period.

her sidekick raps better than her. has a better flow and seems more genuine and even she's eh. kreayshawn is complete open @+*.

I kind of have a crush on her lol. She is swagged out.

Catch me on ya college campus baggy full of Adderall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

TheGrimm wrote:
I hope you get banned for wasting the bandwidth required to make this post. 

roll.gif

+

But seriously, Kreayshawn can't really spit all that well, but she has more swag & style than alot of hip-hop artists.

I can only respect.

I agree. I remember reading something about her being white and that being the main reason she was hyped up. But her whole style is just different. If it were a black girl who came out with gucci gucci and had that same kind of hipster look she would have blown up to. I still think she's garbage and has zero stage presence, but she's played this to her advantage so far. Signing that 360 deal with Sony was dumb as hell though ... 
30t6p3b.gif

anybody that seriously is thinking she is decent needs to listen to that kittys and guns mixtape. it'll definitely change your mind quick.

Back
Top Bottom