Seriously Nt, When is it too old to live at Home!?!?!

when you're financially stable to live on your own...don't move out because everyone else is doing it or because you want to throw parties...place willget trashed and loud, cops will come, you will get a ticket for disorderly house...i am warning you.

I moved out at 18, back at 19, moved out again 19.....I really dont wanna go back........................EVER!

Everyone's situation is different. Don't be ashamed to go back, because most ppl do at least once.

I'm 22 and just moved back to my parents for a few months. The pro's outweigh the cons for me at this point. I'm looking to travel for a few monthsand eventually relocate, so staying here to save money is perfect. My car just died on me as well, so being able to drive my pops truck around doesn't hurteither.

Never be too proud to go back and take help from family.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Really if you're going to school and/or working.. you're straight
/thread

we have had plenty of threads like these before...as long as your doing somethng with your life like school or pursuing a career, no biggie livin with yourfolks

I think it depends on ur situation. If u are currently in college pursuing a degree full time n can't work full time or can't afford ur own place justyet then its ok to live at home. If ur 30 doin nothing with yourself job wise or education wise then u need to hop on it and move out. If suttin is goin on thothat you need to move back with your parents temp then that's ok too

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Really if you're going to school and/or working.. you're straight
alright im cool then. im 34 workin on my aa and workin pt at mcdonalds and churches.

*Pages almost 30 something year old NTer who's living with his parents about to get married*

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

some of these fools boasting with their loud and proud mouth saying they moved out after high school act like they pay a dime for the living expenses
well im finishing my first year of college
i will be moving out and paying for everything myself (+ my roommates
laugh.gif
)
and im pretty excited to finally be leavin the house.
only 19.

I live at home still currently... have lived on my own twice...

I've tried to move out again... but all my good friends I wanted to live with are convinced its better to live at home for free

Even if you are struggling to live on your own... at this age (21) its such a good/fun experience IMO

i say its okay depending on the situation. if youre saving up for a house or still in school then its okay in my book. for me personally, living on my own witha roomate isnt all its cracked up to be. yea being able to bring girls over and not worrying about your mother finding out is cool and all but man i wasstruggling like crazy on my own. im talking rent, cable, and groceries. i swear i found myself eating nothng but top ramen.

Back
Top Bottom