Seriously Nt, When is it too old to live at Home!?!?!

Well, im only 20 and still go to the local CC and alot of people i know my age live on their own...everyone put in there opinions!!

[Baby] now these ##%@+% 26 and 28 still living at ma house asking for plates, they shouldn't be respected they fake [/Baby]

Well im only 18 and go to a JC, but i mean as long ur going to school and trying to do something then i dont see anything wrong with it

do they live on their own or just out their parents house?

i have an apt...but my dad still pays my rent so don't even trip...especially at 20...go to school and get your degree then worry about moving out...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When I'm comfortable (that'll be around 23 or 24). Yes there are people 20or 21 living on their own, but they are also struggling to do so and more than likely living in a !%#% hole
laugh.gif
... I'll pass.[/color]

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i have an apt...but my dad still pays my rent so don't even trip...especially at 20...go to school and get your degree then worry about moving out...
well some of them live by themselves but some do live like 2-3 together sharing bills...but i dont know if i could do that right now imcomfortable at home knowing i got hot food...clean clothes..other neccesities..and my parent are real easy on me..

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

well some of them live by themselves but some do live like 2-3 together sharing bills...but i dont know if i could do that right now im comfortable at home knowing i got hot food...clean clothes..other neccesities..and my parent are real easy on me..
so you good money.

If you're goin to college i mean i dont see a problem if you stay there til u graduate... but if you not really doin anything wit your life your parentsshould kick you out as soon as u graduate high school
laugh.gif

im 20... im movin out for good this summer

some of these fools boasting with their loud and proud mouth saying they moved out after high school act like they pay a dime for the living expenses

some do live like 2-3 together sharing bills
not a good idea even if they are your best friends. just don't rush

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

well some of them live by themselves but some do live like 2-3 together sharing bills...but i dont know if i could do that right now im comfortable at home knowing i got hot food...clean clothes..other neccesities..and my parent are real easy on me..
so you good money.

1164052631-18721-d38d6.jpg

"Like hundreds with the wurtermarks"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah i would say after college with a steady job, anything else is just reckless. Living on your own is pressure enough.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

when you're financially stable to live on your own
co-sign. I'm 18 in uni still living at the parent's crib, they give me alot of freedom though and they cook and do my laundry haha

Back
Top Bottom