Seriously...this *@@% has got to STOP. Dirty and Meth I am pissed at you. Pic

Been in class all day
came home went to the gym
left the gym got some food
sit down to relax and laugh at NT threads

and this continues to happen:

57231652.jpg

What the hell is goin on? Why is Yuku so terrible? We need a solution. I am going to go smash, and when I come back this ishh better be fixed or its curtains. 
458368904c5a0615086e2740fac84370b5261181.gif
90b36e4e4af5079a0b0c2036f1974d504062b1e8.gif

-The Juice

Its like its getting worse by the day.
smh.gif

But as much as we want to complain about it, thats not gunna help unfortunately. I just wish we had one of them just let us know whats gunna happen.

Originally Posted by kidposite

sooo..... whats the big deal? the times are wrong?

not a big deal at all
No, it's only showing posts from as late as 11:03pm, when there obviously had to have been more posts made in the 50-some minutes that elapsed since then.

Hopefully the reason why all this crap is happening is because Yuku is improving
wishful thinking
-The Juice

yuku is terrible, im getting confused on here everyday. half the time i cant see any reponses when i reply to a thread so i dont even know whats going on. SMH

YUKU IS A *@#!+#* TIME MACHINE I TELL YOU!!! A MOTHER *@#!+#* TIME MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

yuku is terrible, im getting confused on here everyday. half the time i cant see any reponses when i reply to a thread so i dont even know whats going on. SMH

This is funny because it's true. I can't follow this place anymore. I'm lost.
roll.gif

WELL LOOK AT THAT. I open this thread, seeing 2 pages on the General page, only to find nothing. Not even the OP
laugh.gif
Good job, Yuku! Ya *#$%%!% scrubs.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Billy Hoyle said:

This is funny because it's true. I can't follow this place anymore. I'm lost.
roll.gif

They're killing NT.

Back
Top Bottom