.::Seriously, what the HELL is wrong with Stuart Scott's eyes?????::.

Joined Dec 25, 2004
None of my friends seem to know the answer to this question... everytime I see dude at halftime I get creeped the hell out.... so does anyone know??

Joined Dec 1, 2004
Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

He got hit in the eye with a football a few years ago. Messed up
yeah, check his wiki page.

he went to cover a Jets training camp. one of the footballs that was in a ball throwing machine hit him in the eye.

Joined May 5, 2009
Scott had an emergency appendectomy in Pittsburgh after becoming ill while covering the Pittsburgh Steelers-Miami Dolphins Monday Night Football game onNovember 26, 2007. The surgery also discovered a malignancy that required an additional surgery to remove possibly cancerous tissue. He returned a month laterand continued on-air broadcasting during recommended preventive chemotherapy. ESPN President George Bodenheimer said "Stuart is approaching this fightwith the same passion and energy we see on air... He knows he has our full support and we look forward to the day where this is all behind him."[2]

Stuart's eye has also been the focus of attention at various points of his career. There are several theories about how he had hurt his eye, but Stuart wasinjured on April 3, 2002[3] in Jets mini-camp when he was doing a special for ESPN. Towards the end of a day at camp against the coach's advice, Stuart wa**** in the eye by a football thrown from a JUGS Football Passing Machine. He underwent surgery the day of the injury and was out of work for a couple months.[4]

Joined Jun 14, 2007
Originally Posted by mjbetch

he went to cover a Jets training camp. one of the footballs that was in a ball throwing machine hit him in the eye.
I thought he was participating in the training camp for some ESPN special.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
He has a sophisticated glass eye. I really wish he'd just rock aneye patch, those are cool.

Joined Mar 2, 2009
Originally Posted by mjbetch

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now