.::Seriously, what the HELL is wrong with Stuart Scott's eyes?????::.

None of my friends seem to know the answer to this question... everytime I see dude at halftime I get creeped the hell out.... so does anyone know??

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

He got hit in the eye with a football a few years ago. Messed up

yeah, check his wiki page.

he went to cover a Jets training camp. one of the footballs that was in a ball throwing machine hit him in the eye.

One of them is close to going a full 360...
smh.gif

Scott had an emergency appendectomy in Pittsburgh after becoming ill while covering the Pittsburgh Steelers-Miami Dolphins Monday Night Football game onNovember 26, 2007. The surgery also discovered a malignancy that required an additional surgery to remove possibly cancerous tissue. He returned a month laterand continued on-air broadcasting during recommended preventive chemotherapy. ESPN President George Bodenheimer said "Stuart is approaching this fightwith the same passion and energy we see on air... He knows he has our full support and we look forward to the day where this is all behind him."[2]

Stuart's eye has also been the focus of attention at various points of his career. There are several theories about how he had hurt his eye, but Stuart wasinjured on April 3, 2002[3] in Jets mini-camp when he was doing a special for ESPN. Towards the end of a day at camp against the coach's advice, Stuart wa**** in the eye by a football thrown from a JUGS Football Passing Machine. He underwent surgery the day of the injury and was out of work for a couple months.[4]

Originally Posted by mjbetch

he went to cover a Jets training camp. one of the footballs that was in a ball throwing machine hit him in the eye.
I thought he was participating in the training camp for some ESPN special.

laugh.gif
He has a sophisticated glass eye. I really wish he'd just rock aneye patch, those are cool.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom