Seriously would you ever consider wearing a vest like this?

I just think it looks really good with a black or white undershirt, short or long sleeved (minus the gloves and wristbands of course)

moz-screenshot-31.jpg
kiedis.jpg

thought/opinons?

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

I just think it looks really good with a black or white undershirt, short or long sleeved (minus the gloves and wristbands of course)

moz-screenshot-31.jpg
kiedis.jpg

thought/opinons?
^^^Wear it like that? Big no-no.

...This?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naw man, I don't get down like that. I personally don't think it would be a good look on me, it doesn't fit my personality/persona.

Reminds me of a DETAILS article installment of Cool or Tool...
[h1]COOL OR TOOL?: VESTS[/h1] [h2]Warning: When you bid farewell to arms, you may open yourself up to attack[/h2]
[h2]By Courtney Colavita[/h2]

The stand-alone vest-favored by Justin Timberlake, Cedric the Entertainer, and circus ringmasters everywhere-is a little bit like that eccentric uncle you see only at Thanksgiving: occasionally endearing, mostly mortifying, and always better in small doses. Liberated from the three-piece suit, the vest can assume remarkable powers, like the ability to turn otherwise anemic inhabitants into the kind of guys who attract Kate Moss. But more often than not, the magic works in reverse, and suddenly you're a balding high-school art teacher with a ponytail and a kiln full of shattered dreams. If you're already comfortable in a V-neck T-shirt and skinny jeans-or an ascot and double-breasted tweed-donning a vest can be relatively painless. One false step, though, and even the dandiest Oscar Wilde can find himself undone by the powder keg strapped to his back, leaving behind the charred, cartoonish shell of Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York. Wear it too short, especially with a ripped tee hanging out, and you're ready to audition for a Chelsea boy band; wear it tight like a corset and you're Keira Knightley's chambermaid, or worse, Luther Vandross: The Chunky Years. Leather is out of the question. And forget about embellishments like chains, scarves, or appliqués. In other words, you're going to need to make a real commitment to get it right. If it's any reassurance, Dsquared designer Dan Caten remains solidly pro-vest, despite all the perils. "When worn correctly, a vest can hide a multitude of sins," he says. "They're like skirts for men."

[h1]COOL:[/h1]
00001f.jpg
00002f.jpg
00003f.jpg
00004f.jpg
00005f.jpg
00006f.jpg
00007f.jpg
00008f.jpg

[h1]
[/h1] [h1]TOOL:[/h1]
00009f.jpg
00010f.jpg
00011f.jpg
00012f.jpg
00013f.jpg
00014f.jpg
00015f.jpg
00016f.jpg
00017f.jpg
00018f.jpg
00019f.jpg
00020f.jpg
00021f.jpg

00004f.jpg

5aa2q.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyone know where I can get a vest similar to those? I swear over the past 3 or 4days I've been looking for one... Lord and Taylor's selection sucked, Banana Republic didn't have any good ones, and Macys was ehh
ohwell.gif
[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

moz-screenshot-31.jpg
kiedis.jpg

thought/opinons?
Yes, because it's the wristbands and gloves that make wearing a vest look dumb...
grin.gif

Horrible fashion FAD...

JM

that outfit pharrell is rockin with is piff.
and yeah RHCP, forget his real name looks decent minus what u said lol.

Back
Top Bottom