Sevens nightclub, granby street

Anyone heard of this club yet? It opens tomorrow night officially...supposedly 4 floors...sounds like its gonna be tight. talked to dude standing out there last weekend dress code isnt too bad...just gotta be fly...more like a judgment call @ the door... anyone gonna check it out tomorrow night or this weekend?
FORMERLY SHOEFANATIC4EVER...
BEEN ONBOARD NIKETALK SINCE 2001!​

^^^^ I hate @#%$ like that (as far as the dress code). I've heard of this joint tho. You say it's on granby? Might have to hit that joint friday or something. Long as you can rock sneaks in that joint I'm good. If not, I'll have the loafs in the whip.
~F4

Aint a Hood N but a N from the Hood...

AIM: paddenanfernee EMAIL: paddenanfernee@aol​

Go ahead and bring out the loafs gents. They will be turning heads away at the door for Timbs, baggy jeans (you know... size 36 and up). You must be tucked up & buttoned up ( its not a bad thing but damn they try to regulate what we wear so hard). I might trip through for a second and see what the bar action looks like.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

thursday official opening? i was there this past saturday night. you can have sneakers on, but no hats or boots. and yes it is 4 floors, each floor plays different music. 251 granby street right next to havanas.
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

my dudes...yeah it opens tonight, but last weekend they had some private thing going on (had to know someone to get in) ... but i talked to a bouncer ... dude said as far as jeans...nothing baggy...aint gotta be toooo tight, but ya know what im gettin at...i asked about tees and sneaks as well...he said as long as you looking good..then you good...so take it how you want...like i said sounded like a judgment call to me...aint gonna b able to make it out tonight so if someone goes tonite let me know how it is...try to make it out this weekend

i'll let you guys know about tonite also. its being advertised all over the radio right now.
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

the smoke machine in the top floor (hip-hop room) set off the smoke detector at 1230am. which in turn signaled the FD. they came out in full force. then fire marshall bill shut down the club to test the system. all in all, a @#%$ grand opening.
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

lol ahh thats crazy...so its open for this weekend then rite? hopefully i can get up there...my dude went said it wasnt too packed, prolly cuz a lotta ppl didnt hear about it...but there was no cover...

man...i was on granby st...friday bout 1130 line was crazy they were at capacity...so im like im gonna get there round 10pm saturday nite...so i can get in...so we roll up there its bout 1015 and i swear there was like 75 ppl in line im like @#%$? its crazy man...imma try next weekend...gonna get there like 930 lol...did you go? how was it?

imma try to go this thurs or friday...its wild how I have to say "try", dress codes out there crazy. the freaks in line sat. was lookin proper.

Quote:
man...i was on granby st...friday bout 1130 line was crazy they were at capacity...so im like im gonna get there round 10pm saturday nite...so i can get in...so we roll up there its bout 1015 and i swear there was like 75 ppl in line im like ? its crazy man...imma try next weekend...gonna get there like 930 lol...did you go? how was it?
>:
mad.gif
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

You all are going to want to be at Granby Theater when they reopen on 7/21. Im just telling you now. It was looking real good in the before that man was shot on a Tuesday.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

man I was out that way friday too and forgot to go by there. has anyone actually been in there? I heard from one person it wasn't all that but I still wanna check it out.
~F4

Aint a Hood N but a N from the Hood...

AIM: paddenanfernee EMAIL: paddenanfernee@aol​

granby theater is opening up again? haha.

anyone know if their are different age nights? like 18+ for guys/girls on one night... 21+ for others?

and my co-woker said cover charge was $40 when she tried to go, and shes in her 30s... haha. but my other friend said she heard it was $25.. so i dunno. so, if i i had to guess, their cover charge is wutever they feel like charging that night.. haha.
i'm not a n00b. i just post when i need too.

ive been in there twice. its worth checking it out. make sure to hit the top floor/ hip hop room.
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

thats whats up...mattmatics...like i said man we were there at 10:15 and @ least 75 ppl in line it was nuts...definitely gonna be up there a lil earlier this saturday... and btw what was dudes wearing up in there as far as dress code...did you see anybody w/ tees/sneakers on?

i heard about granby st. theater reopening as well...i HEARD that they wont be playing hip hop there no more...just somn i heard...i hope thats not true though...

Quote:
You all are going to want to be at Granby Theater when they reopen on 7/21

Word. I wish I had some bread. I'd open up a bar/lounge...only rap n r&b
Flygurl6013 [8:13 PM]: you know what I love
Xsyphier [8:13 PM]: what
Flygurl6013 [8:13 PM]: sex

Quote:
thats whats up...mattmatics...like i said man we were there at 10:15 and @ least 75 ppl in line it was nuts...definitely gonna be up there a lil earlier this saturday... and btw what was dudes wearing up in there as far as dress code...did you see anybody w/ tees/sneakers on?
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

Quote:
You all are going to want to be at Granby Theater when they reopen on 7/21. Im just telling you now. It was looking real good in the before that man was shot on a Tuesday.
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

Quote:
thurs (grand opening) i had on dunks and a collared shirt to play it safe, also left the new era in the car. i saw some surfer looking cats wearing a&f hats, t shirt and shorts inside. you ever been to farenheit or scotty quixx? if so, exact dress code minus hats.

Be safe and enjoy yall... wifey is gonna be in town so i might take her out of town. I wont be abe to attend the "Granby Fam-lee". Shaze if i go i'll try to hit u and Marc M. up. I see yall already be on Granby street anyway.

Back
Top Bottom