Severance | Apple TV Series Thread | Adam Scott - Season 2 in production

1645316870467.jpeg

Premise
’Severance’ is a workplace thriller that takes place at Lumon Industries, a company that’s redefining the work-life balance with a “severance procedure,” which surgically divides employees’ memories from their work and personal lives. Leading the Lumon team is Mark Scout (Adam Scott), who begins to call the daring experiment into question as he finds himself at the center of an unraveling mystery that will force him to confront the true nature of his work… and of himself.

Late on the thread but season 1 been :pimp:

Nah son, that has to be one of the GREATEST most painful cliffhangers of a pilot season I’ve seen in a long *** time!!!! Hoooowwwwwwwwww the hellllllllll Im i supposed move on!!??? Omfg what a masterful show, BRAVO Ben Stiller, BRAVO!!

Very excited to watch the finale tonight with my wife. Both are hooked on this show.

Anyone else choosing the waffle party if their workplace offers it up as a prize? :nerd::lol:

Just started last night. Got mid way through episode 1. And turned it off for bed. Nothing against the show this :lol:. It was like 4am and I was dumb sleepy. I dig what I saw fasho. Gonna tap in tonight, get through a handfull of episodes. I'll be back in here later. Y'all be good

Honestly haven't overanalyzed a show in it's first season like this since LOST.
Nor have a read up on other theories like it either. The reddit for this show
(the one w/ more members) is great but be wary has some people figure things out pretty quick and one member even made a detailed power point about a theory and it turned out to be true.

I do appreciate that the show doesn't linger on certain things that could drag multi episodes.
The finale didn't hurt me, I'm glad they built more questions on the outside, as much as they did on the inside. S2 has got to start w/ a bang for sure and whether we are innie or outtie centric there isn't much room for filler. even flashback episodes should help fill the story immensely, also a 9-10 episode season doesn't really allow for that. Gonna be patient, just because I love how this show is put together so meticulously, but I just want a premiere date.
Hats off to Ben Stiller, knew he had the directorial comedic chops, but this is definitely something unexpected from him(atleast for me) Love Adam Scott too.
The ensemble is really great all around and I love that no matter how small the role someone has they just knock it out of the park.

It is wild that this thread is still on page 1,
ALOT of cats on this board would love this show.
Also Ms Casey:blush::blush::blush:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel like Milichick and and Darryl's outtie are real familiar with each other, like brothers.

I'd disagree with you but then this happened
severance-dance.gif

If there was ever a character that has climbed the ranks in
"I need a backstory episode on" category, its Milichik.

There is something subtly(maybe not anymore) sadistic in how he treats/picks on them.
Dude really is a bully and gives no damns.
All that was completely unnecessary too.
Actor that plays him is brilliant in the role.

Last edited:
this show is amazing, signed up for apple tv just off the hype off the finale....now i'm pissed I have to wait a year? 18 months? ugh

the finale was so tense

will def rewatch this at least twice before season 2

Back
Top Bottom