Sex for Student Loans: Increasing trend among college students/grads.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Enter the sugar daddy, sugar baby phenomenon. This particular dynamic preceded the economic meltdown, of course. Rich guys well past their prime have been plunking down money for thousands of years in search of a tryst or something more with women half their age -- and women, willingly or not, have made themselves available. With the whole process going digital, women passing through a system of higher education that fosters indebtedness are using the anonymity of the web to sell their wares and pay down their college loans.

30t6p3b.gif
its a shame. i feel bad for em.

I understand the current state of the economy and how much importance is put on going to college and getting a degree, but those women are more than willing, especially for thousands of dollars.  If dude gave her $10,000 then she'd be sitting on the train like
happy.gif
, but that fact that it was only $350 made her feel cheap because $350 isn't much toward a $15,000 tuition bill.  If she really felt like it was degrading then she wouldn't be back on the site looking for more "lucrative" online hookups
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Enter the sugar daddy, sugar baby phenomenon. This particular dynamic preceded the economic meltdown, of course. Rich guys well past their prime have been plunking down money for thousands of years in search of a tryst or something more with women half their age -- and women, willingly or not, have made themselves available. With the whole process going digital, women passing through a system of higher education that fosters indebtedness are using the anonymity of the web to sell their wares and pay down their college loans.

30t6p3b.gif

I understand the current state of the economy and how much importance is put on going to college and getting a degree, but those women are more than willing, especially for thousands of dollars.  If dude gave her $10,000 then she'd be sitting on the train like
happy.gif
, but that fact that it was only $350 made her feel cheap because $350 isn't much toward a $15,000 tuition bill.  If she really felt like it was degrading then she wouldn't be back on the site looking for more "lucrative" online hookups
30t6p3b.gif

i see what you're saying. maybe its the low payoffs that make em...less willing i guess.

Nothing new here sugar daddies and babies are nothing new. She is ready and willing and He is willing to pay.

Girls have it so easy

Juicy J 32 said:
Originally Posted by HankMoody

Most shocking part is that it took OP 15 minutes to read that article.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
maybe a bit longer then? either way i was amazed that more and more college girls are doing this/men for bread, i couldn't stop reading.
i'd hate to see how long it would take you to read a book.

damn it Hank, your screen name ruins pyramid quoting.

I read somewhere that in European countries the female students are more willing to prostitute themselves to pay off their college tuition.
I think in France, more than half the girls said they wouldn't mind doing it.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

30t6p3b.gif

happy.gif
, but that fact that it was only $350 made her feel cheap because $350 isn't much toward a $15,000 tuition bill.
  If she really felt like it was degrading then she wouldn't be back on the site looking for more "lucrative" online hookups
30t6p3b.gif

well said sir.

"Taylor doesn't explicitly refer to what she was doing in Greenwich as prostitution, but she now allows that her primary motivation was, indeed, money. She and her host ended up in his bedroom, where he peeled off her bikini."

The reasoning behind women, or lack-thereof astounds me. They will find ANY REASON to justify their actions...

-it wasn't cheating I was drunk
-I don't usually do this
-I'm not a +#%#, I'm just horny

yeah ok...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

"Taylor doesn't explicitly refer to what she was doing in Greenwich as prostitution, but she now allows that her primary motivation was, indeed, money. She and her host ended up in his bedroom, where he peeled off her bikini."

The reasoning behind women, or lack-thereof astounds me. They will find ANY REASON to justify their actions...

-I don't usually do this

yeah ok...
laugh.gif

truth

this is funny to me they act like they are too low to go out and get jobs at mcdonalds are working at a low entry job (gap,aeropostale blah blah).If they had any real integrity they would be takin internships or doing the most basic legwork.They never had integrity if they will smash a guy for a check they could get doing a basic job ringing up groceries 2 weeks .Let these tarts revert to they real nature all day its funny.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

this is funny to me they act like they are too low to go out and get jobs at mcdonalds are working at a low entry job (gap,aeropostale blah blah).If they had any real integrity they would be takin internships or doing the most basic legwork.They never had integrity if they will smash a guy for a check they could get doing a basic job ringing up groceries 2 weeks .Let these tarts revert to they real nature all day its funny.

So true 
Girls stay making up excuses ..

Like why do you have to strip or $*@%* yourself to get money when you can go get a job like everyone else . The real reason they do this is because they want things easy they got to understand nothing in this world that is worth having comes easy you got to work for it.

^ word, the I'll take the easier way out than actually find legitament ways to pay off my debt. I have no sympathy for these females and I feel bad for the future-husbands and children they'll have in the future. There's plenty of programs if you look hard enough that will help you pay off debt as long as you're willing to work and pull your weight. A 40 min sex session with some old !$$ geiser is just faster.

like dude said of the first page "girls have it so easy" because

[Big K.R.I.T] $*$%+ always sells [/Big K.R.I.T]

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

-I don't usually do this

yeah ok...
laugh.gif

truth
"women are the grand wizards of backwards rationalizations"

I just graduated from Hunter College and best believe i'm gonna be looking on that site to see if I know this "Taylor". If I do, i'm def exposing that broad. prob a chick who would walk by a dude if they tried to holla but is ready to give up the box for $350!!!

btw tow things i'm concerned about.
1. How on earth she rack up $1500o in debt. The school is quick to cut you off is you owe $5.
2. How is she smart enough to get into this school but not smart enough to get the price beforehand. Dude Gassed her up.

Back
Top Bottom