Sex for Student Loans: Increasing trend among college students/grads.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

"Taylor doesn't explicitly refer to what she was doing in Greenwich as prostitution, but she now allows that her primary motivation was, indeed, money. She and her host ended up in his bedroom, where he peeled off her bikini."

The reasoning behind women, or lack-thereof astounds me. They will find ANY REASON to justify their actions...

-it wasn't cheating I was drunk
-I don't usually do this
-I'm not a +#%#, I'm just horny

yeah ok...
laugh.gif

truth
"women are the grand wizards of backwards rationalizations"
laugh.gif

A ho is a ho and that's what she is. All she could get in Greenwich was $350?
laugh.gif
Says a lot about her.

She sacrificed her pride and self respect for a session of sex all in the name to pay her student loans. Do like the millions of people currently paying their loans and take a job that you can get, even if its an internship, and stack your money. Even if you are just paying off the interest through a Graduated repayment program its better than doing that. I pity her parents and future spouses.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

"Taylor doesn't explicitly refer to what she was doing in Greenwich as prostitution, but she now allows that her primary motivation was, indeed, money. She and her host ended up in his bedroom, where he peeled off her bikini."

The reasoning behind women, or lack-thereof astounds me. They will find ANY REASON to justify their actions...

-I don't usually do this

yeah ok...
laugh.gif

truth
"women are the grand wizards of backwards rationalizations"
sig worthy

She doesn't refer to herself as a "prostitute"? If you're going to do it, at least live up to what you do.

-I don't usually do this

yeah ok...
Ain't that the truth. I'll never understand how they make sense of things.

times are really hard ...

i guess she felt extra bad cause the money was so low .. cuz she knew what
she signed up for with that website...

sad .. but next time she should have asked for $1000 upfront at least... if she decides to stay n tough it out...

just saying...

Would you judge your g/f if you found out she was doin it? What if she's breaking bread with you too, and she said it was just until she finished school.

I'm saying...

Times are a lil rough..

Ha Ha. Instead of pimping college girls working at the strip club, dudes can now go digital.

SeekingArrangement.com

Too easy. Thanks OP

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Would you judge your g/f if you found out she was doin it? What if she's breaking bread with you too, and she said it was just until she finished school.

I'm saying...

Times are a lil rough..
i'd kick that chick to the side quick.

Met a chick on the train not too long ago. Was kicking it to her and was feeling her. Everytime Iwanted to hang, she said she was working. Turns out she was a stripper. I proceed to only use her for sex. ISHT happens but I gotta call it as I see it.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

^ word, the I'll take the easier way out than actually find legitament ways to pay off my debt. I have no sympathy for these females and I feel bad for the future-husbands and children they'll have in the future. There's plenty of programs if you look hard enough that will help you pay off debt as long as you're willing to work and pull your weight. A 40 min sex session with some old !$$ geiser is just faster.

like dude said of the first page "girls have it so easy" because

[Big K.R.I.T] $*$%+ always sells [/Big K.R.I.T]
for real

shorty can lie to everybody including herself all she want but at the end of the day shes a prostitute, no  way around it. She even said herself that money was her motivation for sleeping with dudes, ridiculous. At the same time, she's probably one of these holier-than-thou self-righteous %%@*#% who talk about how they have principles and all that when its blatantly obvious shes frontin

Jennifer doesn't label what she's doing as prostitution. "I'm not a $##+$. $@@@#@ are paid by the hour, can have a high volume of clients in a given day, and it's based on money, not on who the individual actually is. There's no feeling involved and the entire interaction revolves around a sexual act," says Jennifer, who wears a $300 strapless dress purchased with money from her most recent conquest. The rest of the money, she says, went towards paying down her student loans.

"My situation is different in a number of different ways. First of all, I don't engage with a high volume of people, instead choosing one or two men I actually like spending time with and have decided to develop a friendship with them. And while sex is involved, the focus is on providing friendship. It's not only about getting paid."

Jennifer and many of the other young women realize the clock is ticking -- and it’s not ticking in their favor. In these circles, youth and beauty reign supreme, with most men preferring the company of a sugar baby in their early-to-mid twenties.

"I realize I'm not going to have it forever," Jennifer says, brushing her blond, wavy hair off to one side. "While I've still got it, I'm going to milk it for all it's worth. I mean, maybe I'll get swept off my feet. Really, anything could happen."

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm saying...

Times are a lil rough..

You're not judging anyone if they admit they're having sex for money.

I'm saying...

Times are a lil rough..

If I'm with a girl who even thought about doing this, I picked the wrong one. Ain't no self respecting female with morals gonna' do anything like this. If I found out my girl was doing this, it'd be the end of the relationship, period. @#%! is disgusting.

Times aren't that rough.

i know like two females that sell themselves just to have a roof over their heads.
the job market <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wade sees his company as providing a unique service, a chance for "men and women living through tough economic times to afford college." He bristles at the notion that he's merely running a thinly veiled, digital bordello, choosing instead to describe his site as one that facilitates "mutually beneficial relationships."
"Gator don't play no ****! You hea...YOU FEEL ME?!?! GATOR NEVER BEEN ABOUT THAT!!! NE-NEVER BEEN ABOUT PLAYING NO ****!!!"

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by cristobal

It's hard out here. At least women have this option...what are we supposed to do?!?!?

prepare your angus

laugh.gif

i dont feel sorry or bad for these nasty sluts at all. you have college girls out there busting their %** working retail for money. these nasty %!!!+$% on the other hand take the easy way out and sell the booty..

Back
Top Bottom